Quantcast

Monkey sighting

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
pixelninja said:
Because they would look totally fly on your NRS, and we all know how concerned you are with appearances...
:think:

You think they would?

DRB - are they shortie bar ends or full bends? And these are anodized yellow or just painted yellow?

Will you give me $5 to take them off your hands? :p

Edit: PN - you're lucky the weather was warm. My cool weather jersey is flourescent orange. :thumb:

Actually - one of my warm weather jerseys is flourscent yellow/green:

stevew

unique white person
Sep 21, 2001
pixelninja said:
That nancy boy there isn't Skaredshtles. An impostor. This is what he really looks like.[hint]dreadlocks[hint].

And you call me a hippie.

SkaredShtles

Sep 21, 2003
stevew said:
That nancy boy there isn't Skaredshtles. An impostor. This is what he really looks like.[hint]dreadlocks[hint].

And you call me a hippie.
You know...... my grandma used to have a trike like that. :think: I don't think my hair was ever red and dredlock'ed when I lived in AZ, though.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
SkaredShtles said:
DRB - are they shortie bar ends or full bends? And these are anodized yellow or just painted yellow?

Will you give me $5 to take them off your hands? :p
Painted, full bends.

I'm gonna start a collection to get you a pair of shorts that don't make you look like a hooters waitress. (Hooters is a resturant where girls wear tight shorty shorts with tight tank tops).

Or maybe just get some knee warmers...wait.... they probably wouldn't reach to your knees.

SkaredShtles

Sep 21, 2003
DRB said:
Painted, full bends.

I'm gonna start a collection to get you a pair of shorts that don't make you look like a hooters waitress. (Hooters is a resturant where girls wear tight shorty shorts with tight tank tops).

Or maybe just get some knee warmers...wait.... they probably wouldn't reach to your knees.
Maybe some matching yellow warmers? :thumb:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
SkaredShtles said:
Edit: PN - you're lucky the weather was warm. My cool weather jersey is flourescent orange. :thumb:

Actually - one of my warm weather jerseys is flourscent yellow/green:
Hell, you could wear flourescent pink from head to toe for all I care. No matter what you wear, its sure to contrast against my oh-so-colorful black/black/gray/black color combo that I always wear.

J

JRB

pixelninja said:
Hell, you could wear flourescent pink from head to toe for all I care. No matter what you wear, its sure to contrast against my oh-so-colorful black/black/gray/black color combo that I always wear.
Are you hitting on him???

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Ooh look, the classic "belittle an RM member by photoshopping them, then occasionally dig up the thread and repost the photoshopped pictures, and e-bicker like idiots until the thread gets locked" move.

Why do we let banned people come back?