Quantcast

Monkey you most would like to ride with.

What Monkey, Who you have not already dirren with , would you like to ride with ?

• Splat

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I are Baboon /MtBikerchick

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Skookum

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • Stosh

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Heidi

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Treesaw/Squirel

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Westy

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • BrianHCM#1

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • N8

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Loco

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I'd ride with all of the people in the poll...

...well, except stosh who we all know really doesn't ride... but, I'd hangout with him and talk architecture anyways.

If I had to pick one, then the choice is clearly the great Skookum! His ultra hipness and positive attitude on life combined with his knowlege of the most kick-ass trails in the world makes him a no brainer in this poll.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
echo likes to ride by himself most the time. it'd be fun to ride with Brian (lots of booze included) and Heidi
should be riding with treesaw soon though..
i'd of course would like to ride with everyone.

maybe except for N8 and loco they may be talking too much....

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I have to vote for skookum. Every time he posts pictures of his rides my jaw drops and the hairs on my neck raise in a fit of jealousy.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
i choose heidi.. cause shes cute..... seems really cool , and i would want to ride in bend oregon over and over again

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
I've rode with Skookum many times, but I'll still vote for him. He is probably the most laid back tour guide around :D When you ride with him it's not about speed or distance, but about riding and enjoying the adventure.

Plus he sings while riding and will make you laugh so hard with his off beat humor you can't ride :thumb:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
***sniff****sniff***** IAB….Not feelin da love…..***sniff****sniff***** :p :D

There are a lot of monkeys, like a lot of the originals I'd like to ride with.

So, here is that list, and yes, the XC folks would kick my a$$, but it would be fun to ride with them anyway.

I already listed 3

So here are a few more:

Nizmeister
Heidi (for sure)
RM
IAB & MBC
Helltaco
Splat
Squeek
Cliffster
Stosh :stosh:
Motionboy2
Ohio
Echo
Toninator
Deyv
JOJO
BeerDemon
Spincrazy

Certainly by no means complete. It was cool to ride with a lot of the east coast monkeys! Tought to make a list....

Pretty much most of the Monkeys west of the Mississippi...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I Are Baboon said:
Homeslice, I listed all of the monkeys I have already ridden with.

:nuts:

:D
D'oH!

need............................................more..................................................coffee.................................can't..................make.....................it to..............................the coffee......pot...... :dead:

:rolleyes: My bad.

Yeah, I'm stupid sensitive like that.....

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
chicodude01 said:
What? No one wants to ride with me? Im hurt....
aww, you know that's not true, but it's hard to follow my motto with you...

Ride up mountains, drink down beers. (you're 16-17, yeah?)

:)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
sirknight6 said:
aaahhhh....sorry, I'd like to ride with Westy too......

:think: maybe I already have....damn beers! :D
Yes we have ridden. You even let me take your SGS for a few runs at Wintergreen, downhilling is so much easier on a downhill bike than it is on an XC bike. :help:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Westy said:
Yes we have ridden. You even let me take your SGS for a few runs at Wintergreen, downhilling is so much easier on a downhill bike than it is on an XC bike. :help:

Yup, it was the beers.....:p

LOL!! yeah I remember.....

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
LOL - why are Babs and MBC the same person? They do exist on their own...I've ridden with him before, not with her. There are a lot of monkeys I'd like to meet and ride with, and a lot I've already met and ridden with.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I want to ride with everyone, but since I can't here's a little whirlwind Monkey tour...

I would want to head up and ride with the whole PNW crew. Gotta ride with Skookum and take panoramic pix and compare leg scars. And I have to see if Megan Black is as hot in person. Then I would head over to Stosh's place and see if he really rides or if we would just drink beer. Then after that it's off to Mack's place for some spelling lessons. Avoiding most of the south due to heat and humidity,I am next heading to Biggins' place for some fishing and riding. If he's feeling blue I may pick him up and bring him along with me. Then I'll make a brief stop at N8's place to plaster his bikes with Hillary Clinton and Green Party stickers... AFTER he BBQ's for me and makes some Martini's. Head west after that for a ride with Loco. We'll ride the Texas trails and then listen to some Descendents and discuss the merits of chick pants Vs. Wranglers. Heading home we'll make a swing slightly north and hit Santa Barbara. Great trails, cool peeps and some good garlic. Almost done with our whirlwind Monkey tour I'd skip home and head to San Diego for some riding and jumping in 100000 degree heat. Orvan takes good pictures too so I would feel like a star. Finally, exhausted and in need of some good beer, I would head home to Pasadena and do a final ride on Mt.Wilson with a carne asada BBQ after. Y'all are invited.

After that I am sleeping for 3 months.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I want to ride with Biggins, that sounds like it would be alot of fun. I will be riding with Mack, and MMCG and whoever else lives in CT. But besides those people, I would want to ride with really anyone on RM, unless they wear lycra.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
not on the list, but i'd like to ride with ................

MMcG... one of my best used parts customers....

Acadian/Kidwoo, since we didnt get to ride at whistler, although i did get to fianlly meet them,

and Also, Joe Pozer-

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
MMcG said:
Oly - I think I need to come out west first and then you can come east and visit - how's that sound?

Sounds good! Book a ticket for next summer, Skooks and I will take you on one of his patented way out epics... the ones he just heard about, but has never been on untill that day.........

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
LordOpie said:
aww, you know that's not true, but it's hard to follow my motto with you...

Ride up mountains, drink down beers. (you're 16-17, yeah?)

:)

How about For every mountain I ride up, you drink another beer?

I feel for your liver after that ride...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Shoot, I already rode with most of the list. I'd have to say Skookum and Heidi top the list for me. I need more PNW dirt on my tires.

Hey IRB you forgot stuntmatty :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Holy crap! i'm a runaway favorite, that's a change.... Heidi is the runner up i guess i'll run for president and have her as my vice president. Only prob it'd only be a matter of time before i'd get assassinated, by a woman of course.... :D

Well since this influx of mass popularity i'm gonna have to cash in. i've therefore decided to sell the rights of my name. The name Skookum Skookz Skookie Skook Skooker Skookariakah El Skookador Skooky Doo has now been sold to the Mormom Church's PepsiCo division, you'll all have to refer to me from now on as Ned. :monkey: