Quantcast

monster energy drink

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
so we got a free pallet of these drinks at work today and ive gotta say i love it only problem is there not in the shops yet :huh:

Apr 29, 2008
Travis AFB
:banana:
Sweet. I live off those things. It's the unofficial drink of the air force!
and yes I know there not the healthyiest drink,but man they r good.
Congrats...and drink till youre 3rd heart attack!!

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Just wait...you will get hooked on the crap too...official drink of the AF...has replaced really bad coffee from the silver bullet.
I hate coffee.

Tea all the way, sun up to sun down.

I here I really need to stay away from cigarettes. Evidently that is the largest vice of my fellow enlistees.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Energy drink = VERY BAD FOR YOUR CARDIO VASCULAR SYSTEM AND KIDNEYS.

exactly...you need more energy then eat right and get the appropriate amount of rest...I can't believe how they have duped people into paying $2-$6 a can for that crap...and folks are complaining about gas prices:banghead:

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
PSA:

Never Let OZZer drink an energy drink. After one of his race runs, he couldn't find any water so he raided my cooler and chugged 24oz of the "Lost" energy drink (made by monster). HOLY JEEBUS! It was like you gave Speedy Gonzalez 500cc of caffeine and let him loose!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I played in a hockey tourney last fall, one of the sponsors was a low end energy drink company. None of their freebies were going anywhere until the third day, when everyone was smoked. Then a few bottles of Stoli showed up, and suddenly everyone was feeling great.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Our coffee came in a HUGE green can labeled:

Beverage, Coffee Type 1 each.
We had white cans, and you got to guess at how much to dump in the urn. Makes for interesting midnight shifts...I learned you can always dilute strong coffee, but you cant make it any stronger if its too weak...

ulockjustice

Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
even if its not in the UK yet, you can just mix cough syrup and windex together 50/50 to get a pretty close approximation of monster.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Monster = jittery city for me.

Though, the big free pile of Full Throttle Citrus kept me awake on the 9 hour drive back to NY from Massanutten. Hooray for free stuff!

yellowjam

Chimp
Apr 17, 2008
I like Monster, just not all the calories that come with it. I drink WAY TOO MUCH COFFEE. However, I have been adjusting my diet lately and trying to exercise everyday. I feel a lot better. I am starting to ride my bike to work also to save money and all those penguins that Al Gore keeps talking about.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
PSA:

Never Let OZZer drink an energy drink. After one of his race runs, he couldn't find any water so he raided my cooler and chugged 24oz of the "Lost" energy drink (made by monster). HOLY JEEBUS! It was like you gave Speedy Gonzalez 500cc of caffeine and let him loose!
ultranoob , next time just kick that fat little bastard in the head. that should calm him down. you shouldn't mention his name [ozzer] in the lounge .if you say it 3 times beetlejuice style he'll start posting in the lounge .

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
ultranoob , next time just kick that fat little bastard in the head. that should calm him down. you shouldn't mention his name [ozzer] in the lounge .if you say it 3 times beetlejuice style he'll start posting in the lounge .
ozzer ozzer ozzer Ozzer Ozzer Ozzer OZZer OZZer OZZer