Quantcast

Mont Ste Anne World Cup - Live!

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
speed is great.....the one thing whistler is lacking is more honest to god high speed runs.......it has moments of greatness, but no enough of them.......

May 30, 2005
A$$pen
FlipFantasia said:
speed is great.....the one thing whistler is lacking is more honest to god high speed runs.......it has moments of greatness, but no enough of them.......
I have definitely noticed that as well, as I split my time between Whistler and CO. Sun Peaks on the other hand has some very sweet high speed runs.

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
sayndesyn said:
Sweet Pic Dave. Never gonna guess where I drove to this weekend? Denver. I'll be out west for two months so drop me a line if you want to go riding.

nice- I'm going to whistler for the next two weeks, maybe after that.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
i checked it out when his mechanic brought it by the e13 pits. it's a single pivot similar to the 02-05 giant dh bikes but without any linkage. nothing too fancy but that seems to be the standard on the world cup circuit these days.

he always has his bikes set up different from anyone else. his boxxer must have had 10" of stanchion showing below the lower crown and his pedals seriously had 1/4-1/3" pins on them, and his handlebar is tilted to the left. weird.

edit* found a pic: