Quantcast

Montana boys or traveling XC boys

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Have any riders done the Alpine Trail 7 from Columbia Mountain to Strawberry Lake in Kalispell Montana?

I tried the Montana forum but no one really checks there. I thought I might try here. sorry. Im just interested in the trail and cant find anyone that has done it. Anyone from or live in Montana? Later

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Oh and... Floyd Little & Otis Armstrong :thumb: I don't follow football any more though.

Do you remember the first generation Pony Express? My mom used to own The Body Shop Spa womens fitness center in the 1970's. She gave memberships to the finalists for their swag so I got to meet many of them when I was 10 and 11...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The only time i have ever been constipated was while i had a short stay in Missoula.......
Get a camera goin out in Montana and get some pix, i know there's some great country out there and would love to see it.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
I'd like to hear some more about Missoula riding, know any trails up towards Lookout Pass...? I hear they are well kept local secrets. Also, I''m looking to spend a few days in Whitefish but I'd sure like to know what else there is besides riding the lift at Big Mountain

thanks

geargrrl