Quantcast

morcore 2006 DVD

dink

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Charlottesville VA
here is a sneak peek...

http://www.youtube.com/user/coreride

the dvd is finished and going to be sent out for duplication next week.
i will let everyone know as soon as i can start shipping them out.

keep tuned in to my utube channel. i may have another preview up once i get the dvd back. there will also be a snowshoe race series video extra coming up and also some bmx racing. stuff that is not on the dvd.

milby

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Looks sweet!!!! Nice to see some footage of me in there even though I am getting beat in the DS race.

Post this up on the DH Forum. I know a lot of guys that will want this. I do. Let us know when and were to buy. I posted a link of this Thread in the South Forum for you.

Cecil:cheers:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Wow. Milby if you continually refuse to use me in the intro of annual your Annual MTB film, I'm gonna refuse to hang out under your tent anymore.
I'm sorry but I gotta draw the line somewhere.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
Butch: WTF? You gave me a hard time when I was sitting down on a practice run that ended up on video. Plus it was the extact same section at the same race. Friking hypocrit. :happydance:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
AHHHH HAAAA!!!! Too DAMN FUNNYYYY!!!
Thanks bro. That made my day.

But in all fairness to me. I don't know anybody, including myself, that cranked out the uphill sprint to that thing, jumped it once...and didn't say the hell with it for the rest of practice. Milby, on the other hand, aired the step down at the finish bigger than anybody else even thought of going!

And ChrisKring, I cracked on you for sitting down because you posted a 15 minute long video of you sitting down. :D

Again...Milby...hilarious.