Quantcast

more 20" love!

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
gotta love it. started as an eastern element complete but got some upgrades. upgrades are: WETHEPEOPLE PI hubs laced to Alex supra something rims 36H F/R (got them off a buddy for a deal), Maxxis hookworm and Primo The Wall tires, a straight cable, and ruben grips. rides awesome.

before upgrades...

AirAddict

Monkey
Jun 10, 2005
Asheville, NC
i agree slam the seat and lose the brakes
Why does everyone always order people to do stuff to their bike? He probably likes the seat right where it is, and he's got a brake on it because he likes that there too.

Anyway.... nice bike man. Looks real clean. I've actually seriously considering getting a BMX to play around on while doing some urban.

ebrider510

Monkey
Dec 7, 2006
Bay Area, CA
Why does everyone always order people to do stuff to their bike? He probably likes the seat right where it is, and he's got a brake on it because he likes that there too.

Anyway.... nice bike man. Looks real clean. I've actually seriously considering getting a BMX to play around on while doing some urban.
thanks bro! and thanks everyone else. sorry but i will never shave a seat...i see no point in doing so. seat is perfect where it is and brakes work well but mite drop them at some point...thanks for the props!:cheers:

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006

I'm with Addict on this one. I'm riding brakeless but more by default, I did enjoy brakes quite a bit until I broke them and then just said fvck it. So they came off. Keep it up, the yin yang scheme gives a certain balance to your rig. Wax on, keep waxing grasshopper.

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Seat is cool wherever, as long as you don't have full leg extension or something. Why would you EVER drop the brake? Nice bike man, 20's are way too much fun.