Quantcast

more chelan pics.....

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
RhinofromWA said:
I'd call photshop but I know you are to damn fast...

:D
Photoshop :nope: more like the clever use of strings, background props and a good smoke machine to create the illusion of speed.... :sneaky: :eviltongu :evil:

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
oly said:
were gonna get schooled one day by this kid....

Well he schooled me on that jump....that was sweet! Though a little insane. :D

I still freak when my tires need to leave the ground.........I took the easy out. I took the easy out fast but I still took the damn easy out. :o:

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
oly said:
different kinds of jumpers....

showboaters......

racers......

Hey man, I'm the second dude and i resent being called a show boater. I am filling out a class 32a section B IV upgrade to racer form right now. Or it could be that all that dust on me is from the crash about 50' earlier and I had nothing to loose...

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
NateH said:
Hey man, I'm the second dude and i resent being called a show boater. I am filling out a class 32a section B IV upgrade to racer form right now. Or it could be that all that dust on me is from the crash about 50' earlier and I had nothing to loose...

Hey nate, I wasnt meaning any real harm man, just picking 2 styles of jumping that final jump, and I didnt post them knowing it was you.....just some random pics. Who knows when those pics were taken anyways, ...... they also could have been practice pics when people were screwing around......

Yes, you are a fast racer in a tough class.... about to get tougher is your filling out some fancy form.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
oly said:
Hey nate, I wasnt meaning any real harm man, just picking 2 styles of jumping that final jump, and I didnt post them knowing it was you.....just some random pics. Who knows when those pics were taken anyways, ...... they also could have been practice pics when people were screwing around......

Yes, you are a fast racer in a tough class.... about to get tougher is your filling out some fancy form.
No worries man I wasn't that serious to start out with, Actualy it was more of a jab at NORBA on how long it takes to alter your license not at you at all.