Quantcast

more freakin rain this weekend? WTF??

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
why can't we have 2 dry, pleasant, sunny days. now i have to consider it a wash out (yeah, I love to ride in rain and get muddy, but not every weekend) and go to Highland tomorrow

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
rain who cares? you really took the time to come here and complain about something that cant be fixed? i think you should scare the rain away!

adarmiento

Monkey
Mar 15, 2007
I think if your riding sat we should be safe but sounds like t-storms in the evening which could make for a bit of mud sunday.

ride4fun

Monkey
May 23, 2008
Long Island
rain who cares? you really took the time to come here and complain about something that cant be fixed? i think you should scare the rain away!
I couldn't agree with you more. I shouldn't be complaining. In fact, when I get to the park, I'm going to do my "super duper" rain chant/dance and scare all the rain away. thanks for the suggestion :bonk:

cecil

Turbo Monkey
Jun 3, 2008
with the voices in my head
riding in wet, muddy, slick conditions just makes you that much faster when its dry! think of it this way there is still 5 months of riding left, plenty of dry days to come, and someone will be venting about the heat and dust with in the next few weeks