Quantcast

more kids.....

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
more kids have ruined my jumps, but this time they really went to work, the took out my 14 footer (that i made table so people would hit) but left the landing, took out our little coaster after the 14 and then took out the take off for our booster jump, so that line needs work, the other one they took out a step down and a hip to the booster. Ill get pics later 2night, going out to rebuild them. The worst part is it's a solo dig most of the time. I think i might just make every jump taller and steeper. I had them smaller because people said they didn't want it bigger. This is getting to be a real pain. These are the only jumps within a 1 hour bike ride, so im probably going to go street bmx if i get pissed off enough.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
man sorry to hear that. I rebuilt two times before I gave up. Hopefully you have more in ya. Do you think it's some kids that are killing them cuz they can't hit em? Or just some turfy hood kids that are doing cuz they're cool?

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Well, I am rather experienced with this sh!t. The kids near my trails are relentless. Everytime I do work, the wreck it. And they always know what I just threw fresh dirt on. If I ever saw them, I would go to jail for sure.

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
well ive actually rebuilt the jumps 3 times so far, i couldn't get pics because the camera didn't have a memory card, should of checked. But when i got to my jumps theirs about 10 bmxers, all department store bikes. Im not gunna rebuild because i tried talking to them and their complete a-holes. I normally bike by myself so i know i can't take 10 of em. It's funny cause they all we wannabe gangsters. On the bright side i found a lil dirt jump place after i left. Only one good jump though and no room to build. So i guess im going to go street. Get a bmx soon i guess. But the best part of all this is their going to build apartments 100 feet away from the jumps, 5 25 story buildings. So i get about 5-10k new people in my neighborhood. It's going to turn to a damn ghetto. My high school has already over 1500 people and it's packed, its big but not that damn big.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Sorry to hear that!
Some areas can be really, really hard to run a set of trails in.
Maybe you can find someone that will let you build something on private land someday...

Flat tyres

Monkey
May 30, 2007
I recruited the use of a younger generation, they patrol the trails and have been offered a $50 reward for any ass they kick. Things have turned a round lately. We also build stuff super tough so its almost impossible to wreck without a machine. Hope that helps. If your not a big tough-guy try getting a tatto of a dagger on your neck, that will help too.

cphelps

Chimp
Mar 31, 2010
thats why you take a gun and kill them all and incorporate their bodies into the jumps and your soil will be very rich and great for jumping put appx. 1-2 bodies in each jump and it seems to be the perfect amount. glad i could help. lol

sealclubber

Monkey
Nov 21, 2007
lol ive scared off some kids before, had their dad come down threatening to kick my ass, then the cops came afterward saying they heard a disturbance.

its funny, i remember being scared sh!tless by older kids when i was a little rat, but these days you strike some fear in a kid and their parents go postal

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
well im done with trails for sure, but i got a question, for those of you that bmx, what do you guys do for your wrists, seems like you would hurt them a lot. I just fractured my wrist and sprained it so im out for a while.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
This post sucks! How does the location of your house have any correspondence to the way teenagers get horny to vandalize dirt jumps?
Very simple, you'll have a tiny fraction of the traffic that you get in a city. :thumb:
Much less likely to have a group of little shytbags terrorizing the place.

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
alright well im going to rebuild the jumps, house prices are going down, and their not supposed to build for a couple of years so yeah... . The only problem this time is it's a complete solo dig. Ill get pics 2moro as im going to head out again. I think im going to make the jumps steep so people don't even try them, hoefully they will be left alone. Anyway, just thought id share.

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
thunder and lightning storms prevented me from going, wont be able to go for a couple of days.