Quantcast

more uncooked bacon

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
That's a bad one mate, only ever seen one worse than that. I missed the thread where you told what happened (if there was one). Heal up quick cobber.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
valve bouncer said:
That's a bad one mate, only ever seen one worse than that. I missed the thread where you told what happened (if there was one). Heal up quick cobber.
would that be your bruise from the tree you cracked in chikamiyama ??? that was the worst bruise i ve ever seen... you got anthraxed...

edit - am i the only one who can t see the picture ??

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
sanjuro said:
The better you are, the hardest you fall...
not always true... ask valve bouncer about his leg incident... he got worked waaayyyy harder... haven t seen vb ripping any suicide no handers lately... eh valve ?? ;) :)

i have the whole filthy incident on VHS... poor lad got crushed...

so i guess d-ville is outta the question this weekend eh woo... heal up...

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Yikes bro, heal up.

At least your aren't as bad as my buddy John. He broke both elbows and a wrist. He can't even wipe his own ass right now:hot:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.

I'm not bummed about the injury so much as the timing. It was day two of a two week long canada trip with whistler, squamish and shore riding.

It was inevitable..........after hearing about so many people getting hurt at whistler, I kept saying "who the hell gets hurt at whistler?"

Me. That's who. :D

Lesson learned.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Yikes!

Hope you heal up fast, man. And think of it this way, now you have an excuse to not wear pants! :rofl:

Healing vibes out to you! Get back on the bike soon! :thumb:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
partsbara said:
would that be your bruise from the tree you cracked in chikamiyama ??? that was the worst bruise i ve ever seen... you got anthraxed...

edit - am i the only one who can t see the picture ??
Yeah still haven't seen a bruise to beat that bastard Parsty. As far as a hammy goes Kidwoo is still number 2. Saw a South Bunno footy bloke with an abnormal crookness of a hammy...made me wince hard. Ripped off the bone was it Kidwoo? Savage as hell.

BTW- Kenny says hi to the Nugget.

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
Damn, that looks nasty! Hope you heal up quick, woo.

Here's what I'm currently dealing with. Crashed my townie bike wearing flip flops. The tires are pretty roached out and I tried to take a downhill turn a bit too tight and skidded across the pavement. For how fast I was going, I came out mostly unscathed except for my foot. I can't scrub the tape glue off because it just rips the cuts open.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
kidwoo said:
No the truth is that's my boyfriend after we did a bunch of blow and banged for about 18 hours straight.

Toshi: PM sent
you are a very diseased man woo... burn in hell ;)... pm me when ya wanna head down to crack house central... there is still 2 cases left...