Quantcast

more whistler!

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i'm either day tripin it on friday or going thursday night and staying there...anyone want to tag along?

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
it could be a possibility for me to go, i think friday might be a optional review session at school and i dont have any other classes so i may just skip it to go up to whistler!! ill let u know more later

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by buildyourown
Hey Mitzel,
Did I leave my glasses in your car after our last day trip? Clear Spy M2. I haven't seen them since.

he stole them!
beat him up and take all his money....then split it with me!:D

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
Originally posted by buildyourown
Hey Mitzel,
Did I leave my glasses in your car after our last day trip? Clear Spy M2. I haven't seen them since.
i haven't seen them but ill look around.

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
i might be able to go to whistler on friday. i'll keep ya posted on whether or not i can go. do ya know if your going thursday or friday yet kai?

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
Originally posted by crash13
i might be able to go to whistler on friday. i'll keep ya posted on whether or not i can go. do ya know if your going thursday or friday yet kai?
looks like thursday night but i'm not sure. Either way you need to come so i can follow you around and build my skills up.:monkey:

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
Originally posted by HippieKai
looks like thursday night but i'm not sure. Either way you need to come so i can follow you around and build my skills up.:monkey:
cool, i guess it doesn't matter what day i go since i'm not working right now. where are ya going to stay thursday if you go over thursday night? i might see if levi or barret want to go, cuz i can take one more besides myself.

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
cool, i guess it doesn't matter what day i go since i'm not working right now. where are ya going to stay thursday if you go over thursday night? i might see if levi or barret want to go, cuz i can take one more besides myself.
i'll find a place to stay.
maybe get a big room and split it up or get two small rooms. Whatever is cheeper i say.
and the more the marreir.

Burrito 03

Chimp
Nov 21, 2003
Marysville, Washington
Can't go to whistler on thusrday or friday, have to work :( ! Might go up on sunday or monday though with gregg! Wish I could go with you cool guys though! (gregg's cool too, for an old guy...)
Barret

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Originally posted by -BB-
How is Whistler in September?
When do they close the bike park?
I think they close late october.

Sept is fine here. Usually not to much rain and a bit cooler (which is good).

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Originally posted by Roasted
Its looking mighty sunny right now. I don't check forcasts so I am not 100% sure :)
60% chance of rain both days. Sunny all week. If this keeps up will have to come up during the week.

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Originally posted by Snacks
60% chance of rain both days. Sunny all week. If this keeps up will have to come up during the week.
It hasn't rained since monday. It doesn't look like rain and usually 60% here equals clowd cover. So I hope it will be fine.

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
Originally posted by HippieKai
well i'm still going thursday night and riding all day friday so find me if you want....
kai-
barret is trying to get work off this friday and if he does we'll be up there friday morning so we'll try to find you guys. gregg is looking to go up monday so i might go up on monday also.

HippieKai

Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
barret is trying to get work off this friday and if he does we'll be up there friday morning so we'll try to find you guys. gregg is looking to go up monday so i might go up on monday also.
i could go monday too:D
call me...i'll pm you my number or you can get it from scott

edinSvenson2

Chimp
Feb 10, 2004
Whistler was sick, excluding the time I had to watch Kai get schooled down b-line by some quebec'ian girl on a 4x4. Ha!

Seriously though, what time are you frewts leaving on Monday?

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
edinSvenson2 said:
Whistler was sick, excluding the time I had to watch Kai get schooled down b-line by some quebec'ian girl on a 4x4. Ha!

Seriously though, what time are you frewts leaving on Monday?
wait a second...i thought she was austrian ;)