Quantcast

Morewood Izimu vs. IH Sunday

Unimog

Chimp
May 6, 2005
Which bike would be best for some general resort dowhill riding and racing and some backwoods putting around (freeriding)? The adjustable geometry of the Moorewood seems like it would help it work well for both racing and some freeriding while the dw-link on the Sunday seems like it might make it pedal better. Any thoughts?

konahucker43

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
central NY
i would go for the morewood i think. the sunday seems to be a real full blown race rig. where the morewood might be slightly more suited to do somethhing besides racing. Id also take a look at a vp free. it seems like that might fit the bill pretty good too

biker3

Turbo Monkey
konahucker43 said:
i would go for the morewood i think. the sunday seems to be a real full blown race rig. where the morewood might be slightly more suited to do somethhing besides racing. Id also take a look at a vp free. it seems like that might fit the bill pretty good too
Yup, the morewood has the adjustable Geo. In the lowest setting its about as full blown racer as one can get. Thats all I've ridden it in but Im sure the other settings are more versatile. Sunday is for the races as well. If you're leaning for a more all arounder I'd throw the Demo 8 out there.