Quantcast

Most important tool in a DHr's tool box!

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
I wish there was a smiley icon for "hanging on x-person/co 's balls."
Looks like RM has it's on SMT from MTBR now.
:monkeydance:

TomBo

Monkey
Jan 13, 2004
Calgary,Alberta
- Hmm what should we do with all of these scrap levers...

Man I wish my shop was that fun, I just get chewed out when I scrap stuff.

MisterMental

Monkey
Jul 26, 2002
UK
you can open bottles with anything inc, a bikechain, a tv remote, fag lighters, spoons, knives, forks, pedals, horiz dropouts.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Way more important then that. While those are cool, you can open a bottle with pretty much anything. I've even used the ground before, and teeth work just fine too.

These are far more important.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
At first they reminded me of metal motorcycle tire levers. The 2nd most important tools in a DHers toolbox.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
What exactly is a "horrendous amount of money"?? Regardless, Pabst is cheaper than bottled water and helps me get along with self-righteous D-bags.

And William, if your suggestion doesn't work, this always does:

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Not the most important, but my favorite tool...

Bravo!

"The name's Bender, and this is my warm up run"

"When some people try to do what I'm doing and get hurt, I just shake my head and say 'natural selection' "

Although to be perfectly honest, I've always thought Evil Dave was the IROC-Z of tool bags...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I wish there was a smiley icon for "hanging on x-person/co 's balls."
Looks like RM has it's on SMT from MTBR now.
:monkeydance:
LMAO! I am happy to just stay in the loop with the manufacturers and such!
Its surprising the stuff coming out soon, it'll be great to see it out in the forums! (as well as some 2010 items for next interbike release)
Thought it was novelty and kind of cool! :cheers:
But hey whatever I could be pulling stuff from PB or worried about whos running which tire! :thumb: Or even what to dress like for 60 degree weather Insteasd of posting pics from 20 degree snow covered Jumping/rides and some great products!

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Way more important then that. While those are cool, you can open a bottle with pretty much anything. I've even used the ground before, and teeth work just fine too.

These are far more important.
Sorry, I dont drink Urine.

In my fridge, youll find Guiness, Bass, Sam's, St Pauli's, Blue moon, Honeymoon, Rising moon, Shock top, I think I still have some CaptMo private stock, Some others as well....

Not the most important, but my favorite tool...

Is that a Romic??? and Holy mBB height......Looks flexy..... Does it come in rootbeer?..........Did I get all the normal responces?

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Sorry, I dont drink Urine.

In my fridge, youll find Guiness, Bass, Sam's, St Pauli's, Blue moon, Honeymoon, Rising moon, Shock top, I think I still have some CaptMo private stock, Some others as well....
Weird, in my fridge you'll find a few remaining busch lights and a quarter bottle of canadian mist

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
LMAO! I am happy to just stay in the loop with the manufacturers and such!
Its surprising the stuff coming out soon, it'll be great to see it out in the forums! (as well as some 2010 items for next interbike release)
Thought it was novelty and kind of cool! :cheers:
But hey whatever I could be pulling stuff from PB or worried about whos running which tire! :thumb: Or even what to dress like for 60 degree weather Insteasd of posting pics from 20 degree snow covered Jumping/rides and some great products!
You know I'm messing around with you. You're no where near Bob's level of useless posting. You stuff actually has content.
When you back in SoCal?

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
You know I'm messing around with you. You're no where near Bob's level of useless posting. You stuff actually has content.
When you back in SoCal?
Nah, if its you or the other guys Im not too worried about it. Id actually be a little upset if a few of you guys didnt sling my direction once in a while! Its given me some serious laughs the stuff that gets put out there! :thumb:
Im actually back end of next week down for 8 days with the wife and kids to hit the theme parks, see the school, and get some leverage on the wife to hurry up and get down there. Then Im back for good march 14th!
Im planning on riding SB if ya want to hook it up we'll get a group together as well as Sea Otter and Noble canyon!:cheers:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Goddamn I miss drinking sometimes.

Like Tuesdays. I miss drinking on tuesdays.