Quantcast

Motley Crue reunites for 2005 tour!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I remember in the 5th grade i had a motley crew tape, i bought it at wal mart. I thought it was so cool, then my Dad took it away and i never herd it again, it was the one with all the pig heads on it.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
mack said:
I remember in the 5th grade i had a motley crew tape, i bought it at wal mart. I thought it was so cool, then my Dad took it away and i never herd it again, it was the one with all the pig heads on it.
That was their last one they came out with, it sucked. The first 2 were the best, Too Fast for Love & Shout at the Devil

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Man....that makes me feel old!!!!

mack said:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Echo said:
Mick Mars is definitely the worst guitar player ever to get somewhat famous. But the rest of the band had some game.
Oh he's got to be the worst...I don't really think anyone in the band aside from Tommy really had any real instrumental talent. HOWEVER...it doesn't matter...you write kick ass songs and you mesh well...you've got the makings for a great rock band...Motley Crue has got to be the epitome of rock stardom...they embraced it...they were true rock stars!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
HOWEVER...it doesn't matter...you write kick ass songs and you mesh well...you've got the makings for a great rock band...Motley Crue has got to be the epitome of rock stardom...they embraced it...they were true rock stars!
rock stars? ugh. imo, freaks like michael jackson are the logical conclusion to the "true rock star" or celebrity zenith. i don't want caricatures, i just want to hear great music. the press clippings, offstage "bad boy" behavior, rampant drug use, who gives a flying F!!! :nuts:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
rock stars? ugh. imo, freaks like michael jackson are the logical conclusion to the "true rock star" or celebrity zenith. i don't want caricatures, i just want to hear great music. the press clippings, offstage "bad boy" behavior, rampant drug use, who gives a flying F!!! :nuts:

I'm not talking about their drug habits or off stage behavior...I'm talking about their damn stage show! Friggin A Dr. Feelgood tour kicked some SERIOUS ASS!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Damn dude...you must be as old as me or older! Did you see Metallica open for Ozzy?
ha!

nope, but I did see Metallica open the monsters of Rock Show at Giants stadium...or was it Kingdomcome that opened, and Metallica played 2nd??

oh yeah, Dokken & Scorpians were there, & VanHalen headlined

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
douglas said:
ha!

nope, but I did see Metallica open the monsters of Rock Show at Giants stadium...or was it Kingdomcome that opened, and Metallica played 2nd??

oh yeah, Dokken & Scorpians were there, & VanHalen headlined
didn't see that one...never got to see VH with DLR...I hate SH with them. But the man pimps one helluva tequila!

The Monsters of Rock tour I saw was in 88 or 89 and it was Alice in Chains, Slayer, Megadeth...and someone else...maybe Judas Priest?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
didn't see that one...never got to see VH with DLR...I hate SH with them. But the man pimps one helluva tequila!

The Monsters of Rock tour I saw was in 88 or 89 and it was Alice in Chains, Slayer, Megadeth...and someone else...maybe Judas Priest?
sammy played....but I like sammy

In the day, I saw DLR twice solo - those shows kicked ass!!

actually I saw DLR a 3rd time 2 years ago, he open for Sammy.