Quantcast

motorheads... how do you import a 1932 ford (back) into the US???

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
so.. thats my question.
i know the laws are different for cars older than 25 years, than for those newer tan 25 yo... and for cars from canada and everywhere else.

anybody knows what are the rules?? what you can, and what you cannot..
am talking about a 1932 ford tudor.

say i want to send that car to the US (if i can get an interested buyer), anybody knows what hell i might end up dealing with?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Jeremy R said:
Easy, give it to a cuban and he will make a motorboat out of it, and bring it right over for you.:thumb: :monkey:
lol.. am quite clueless about US laws, and i really want to know, or to know where to start looking....

a friend of mine who has the hobbie of muscle cars (he has a gto, a barracuda, a bel air, a challenger and a mustang fastback) just sold his challenger to a dude in europe and he got pretty good coin for it...

i thought about that before because i know where to find those cars, where to get the parts, where to do the interior/exterior... and MAYBE, i can make a buck or two if i can get to sell them abroad....

RD3

Monkey
Nov 30, 2003
PA
As long as the car is 25 years or older you can import pretty much anything, no red tape involved. Just find a shipping co and fill out customs papers, shipping co. should help with customs, and you should be fine.