Quantcast

Mountain Biking Leavenworth

Spahman

Monkey
Dec 13, 2006
Arlington
I remember hearing about some awesome downhill single track trail you can shuttle up in that area. Remember people saying its just like a rollercoster ride! :help:

Is this true? I can't go camping this weekend and would like to get out for at least a day..

thad

Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
Bring a sixpack to the guys at Das Rad Haus bikeshop in LW. They build up there and can hook you up with directions.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
We hit tres and xanadu last saturday. holy windy along the ridges on tres!

The views were freakin amazing though!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
xanadu...

you can't shuttle it as the gate is closed/locked. But the climb/push up is really relaxed and enjoyable. There are a few small hika-a-bikes on the trail (if you are riding a dh rig) that you can't pedal). Aside from that, you will find lots of little (3ish feet tall) booters all the way down...one rock roll/huck, and a really fun slickrock section that has an infinite amount of lines to choose from. Think fast and windy singletrack through some really amazing settings. You dump out at the other car (if you have two vehicles).

The dudes at the shop called it XC, and it that were truly XC, there would be far more XC riders :)

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
Xanado sounds like fun. I can't wait to get back over to Leavenworth and risk breaking bones; my brother and I have both had some mishaps over there, but I still love the trails.