Quantcast

Movie Premier?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
New Clay movie won't be out until March or something like that, Earthed 4 is out and some peeps are looking into getting a copy to show somewhere in Denver or Boulder. Also looking into the possibility of showing All Out Productions "All Out Grease" if we can get something going. Be on the lookout for any places that would be interested in hosting a premier as well, let me know if you think of anything.

Clay Porter's new one: http://www.betweenthetape.com/
All Out Grease: http://www.alloutprodux.com/
Earthed 4 Trailer:

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
I just got an email from Alex. He's getting a copy of Earthed 4 shipped to me asap. As of today, I'm working on lining up someplace to show the vid. With this sh*t weather, we need a little event to get everyone together and warm our souls with some libations. I'll keep everybody posted.

Z, email me and we'll try and figure out a way to get FT involved if you're into it.

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
Alright everybody...I received a copy of Earthed 4 last week and have secured a great place for a premier. Here goes:

What: Earthed 4 - Death or Glory
When: Saturday, February 3, 2007 - 7pm
Where: The VIP lounge of Vinyl - 1082 Broadway, Denver, CO
Why: Because I just watched the movie and it is BAD*ss!
How Much: Free to all

Spread the word and cross-post to get this rollin'. Mr. Rankin has really outdone himself this time around. You will not be disappointed, you will be thrilled. Email me with questions - mtrides@bigcrankracing.net.

Oh, as always with these premieres, the groms are welcome but absolutely have to be out the door before 10pm! Come one, come all.

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
I got a little care package in the mail today from our man Woody at Hayes Bicycle Group. It seems they are stepping up to sponsor the Earthed 4 Denver premier as well. I'm going to have a special prize for the 50th person through the door Saturday! Will it be you?

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
Boosh! Props to JDD for contributing some absoloutely dope Utopia Optics product for the Earthed 4 premier this weekend too. Thanks Jeremiah!

ride_fast

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
boulder, co
BUMMMMERR! haha driving down there to find out they wont let groms in was lame! oh well, at least they gave me 2 free fox water bottles haha. how was it? and chris, i hate you for sneaking your way in!

ballr

Monkey
Apr 7, 2002
colorado
Well, where should I start? I am so sorry for everyone who travelled from near and far to see the premier and was not able to come in. Apparently some new law took effect Jan. 1 and that was where the problem arose. My contact at the venue had no knowledge of the new law until last nite.

I want to do something to try and make this right for everyone who wasn't allowed in. If you are under 18 and weren't allowed in last nite, I am asking that you please email me and I'll try and take care of you in some other way. I don't know what it is yet, but I promise to figure out something.

Again, apologies to all negatively affected by this.

MT