Quantcast

movie

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
douglas said:
I had left over mexican and leftover mashed potatoes for dinner last night and loved, no I just liked it.
Please start your own thread labeled "food".

Thank you.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hellboy was cool. I want huge horns on my head so I can sand them down to nubs. My mother in law bought us a Hellboy DVD from an NYC "street merchant" right after it was released in theaters. She didn't know. She means well. :) It's funny because people walk in front of the camera, the sound is terrible, and you can hear the audience laughing, coughing, and talking. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:
Hellboy was cool. I want huge horns on my head so I can sand them down to nubs. My mother in law bought us a Hellboy DVD from an NYC "street merchant" right after it was released in theaters. She didn't know. She means well. :) It's funny because people walk in front of the camera, the sound is terrible, and you can hear the audience laughing, coughing, and talking. :D
Please split this post up place the pieces in threads titled "What I would do with huge horns" and "Mother-in-law foibles" respectively.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
binary visions said:
Please split this post up place the pieces in threads titled "What I would do with huge horns" and "Mother-in-law foibles" respectively.
Please start a new Thread named "How to properly split a post regarding horns and mom-in-laws"

Thank you

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I had left over mexican and leftover mashed potatoes for dinner last night and loved, no I just liked it.
you make me laugh sometimes...

J

JRB

bigginsis said:
why is stosh known as darth bailer?

I think it's cuz he doesn't show up. It should be because he doesn't know that hay is baled in a baler.

I liked Hellboy. I am watching Farenheit 911 now. Kind of a let down cinematically from BFC. Moore did better with guns.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I think it's cuz he doesn't show up. It should be because he doesn't know that hay is baled in a baler.

I liked Hellboy. I am watching Farenheit 911 now. Kind of a let down cinematically from BFC. Moore did better with guns.
You are NO fun!

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
loco-gringo said:

The first part of 911 was interesting - up until the events of 9/11. I had no idea how the administration had really been running (or not). But I agree that BFC was better.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I'm waitng for the movie "Pictures of Biginsis" to come out.

I am waiting for "bigginsis' husband coming and kicking Stosh in the balls" to come out.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I watched Back To The Future for the umpteenth time last night. I love that movie. While it is Michael J Fox's movie, Crispin Glover deserves props for his George McFly.

"Lou, gimme a milk......chocolate!"

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I am waiting for "bigginsis' husband coming and kicking Stosh in the balls" to come out.
I think you should re-think that last post as that would be an impossiblity.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
why? because you'd bail on the fight and be a no-show?
Holy crap.... I almost thought you didn't make it on.... this wagon sure was moving fast!!!!

I haven't seen you at any meets... in fact I don't think anybody has.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
stosh said:
Holy crap.... I almost thought you didn't make it on.... this wagon sure was moving fast!!!!

I haven't seen you at any meets... in fact I don't think anybody has.
nope. i did go to fontana nc for the icycle ride but that has been the extent - see i have a secret - i have a bike and ride it but not like you guys so i feel like a poser. i just like harrassing you all.