Quantcast

Movies: Jackass #2

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Oh my sweet Jesus that was funny. Worth every single penny, even though my head hurts from laghing so hard. It was better than the TV show, the first movie and all the spin-off series combined. One of the girls I went with pissed her pants a little bit, and I came very close.

That is all

:cheers:

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I have only seen the preview where ryan dunn rides the (maybe 80" wheel) bike into a pile of snow in a parking lot and flatlands on his head.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
If it's anything like the first one, there is no plot. it's just a bunch of dumbasses doing funny sh**. The first one was funny as hel, I plan on going to see the the second one.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
The part in the comercial where they pull out Vito's tooth with the car's got me hooked. I've gotta see it immediately.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I can't wait to see it. I can't imagine it being even funnier than the first one!
This movie can only be viewed at one place. Mcmenamins. Anyone who watches this movie without a beer in hand should get a citation for disorderly conduct.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
That movie was SOOOO funny. OMG, I'm seeing it again today. They go so much farther in this movie than they did in the show or in the first movie. I gagged a couple times.
You know when you laugh so hard the back of your head hurts? Thats what this movie does to you, the whole time.

mtnbrider-That wasn't Ryan Dunn it was Knoxville.
Bicyclist-sorry to disappoint but I didn't see that part in the movie. Actually I dont think I saw Vito at all. :( :(

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
I really have grown to hate Bam Margera and his crew. Nevertheless I loved this movie.
Ya, Bam is a douche, and his show sucks. But the other guys in jackass like steve-o and chris pontius still kick ass, because they are a little more real. (if that makes any sense.)

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I couldn't hear any of the dialogue in the first scene of the movie because everyone in the theatre was laughing so hard. My brother had the same thing happen to him 2000 miles away :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nah. Though I never thought they were funny, just stupid.

These movies are just proof positive that society caters tothe lowest common denominator.

Dude Where's My Car wasn't proof enough for you? People getting hurt is just funny, when they can walk away from it, it is even funnier. I had a big wreck today, I laughed, the folks I was riding with laughed, good times.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Dude Where's My Car wasn't proof enough for you? People getting hurt is just funny, when they can walk away from it, it is even funnier. I had a big wreck today, I laughed, the folks I was riding with laughed, good times.
cky2k was funny, but everything after that just got dumber and dumber. stapling ass cheeks together????

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
cky2k was funny, but everything after that just got dumber and dumber. stapling ass cheeks together????
that was rather homo...

sure there is some definate cr@p in there but some parts rock...

'i m partsbara and i m going to the moon'

the good with the bad... then again i m aussie and my fine culture once enjoyed the sport of midget throwing down the local pub... can is say midget here ?? jbp ?? :biggrin:

dirt-dart

Monkey
Feb 26, 2006
mccall ID/eagle river AK
:bonk: i just got back from this movie... it was crazy. i was also laughing because of the people that brought their little kids in, i saw a mom in front of me covering her kids eyes when steve-o was spraying beer out of his ass and you could see weemans dingdong and ryan dunns balls sticking to an ice block haha the only thing that sucked was that you see alot of dudes balls and dicks in this movie, without sensors or anythingbut i will probably buy it when it comes out for the rest of whats on there.

Hawkeye

Monkey
Jan 8, 2002
Naperville, IL
Leaving the theater my stomach & head were hurting from laughing so hard. I knew going in that i was going to see a bunch of butts & balls so I was inthe right mindset for it.

The funniest part for me was at the very end when Bam just wanted to go home after a mentally draining day (facing his worst fear) and being just wasted and sinking in the hole. I just sat there and laughed for a good 5 minutes after the lights went up.

edit: I forgot.......they pulled all of Don Vito's stuff from the movie because of his pending pederass charges. I hope it makes the DVD because I would love to see the footage of them convinding him to let the Lambo pull his tooth.

weimie

Monkey
May 11, 2006
Boulder, CO
I can't wait to see it. I know that what they do is pretty stupid and mindless but it's just soooo funny!

And I agree about Bam....he's seems like a spoiled little brat.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
that was so damn funny. the bomb/airport stunt was a bit much. but everything else was funny as hell

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I have seen it 2 times now (havent paid to see it yet). A couple friends work at a theater and let me in for free. But yeah, I laughed so hard. SO GOOD.