Quantcast

moving across the pond

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
so, some of you know, im moving to england, well that day has finally come, my flight leaves today (tuesday) at 6. hopefully do some good riding in scotlnd, wales, france and throughout europe, kind of sucks my senor year will be pent over there but hey, itll be a yearlong drunked party with school. i plan on coming back to uwfor school, so this move wont be permanent. make it back here every 10 weeks or so for some 5 day trips, and of course bring the bike along!
im lookin foward to watchin worlds at ft william in spetember.

anyways, if any of you are going to england, drop a pm, there will be 4 spare bedrooms, so ther always open and i dont mind staffing some monkeys. until next year

Eren

(ill still be on RM everyday though, haha)

IMPULSE

Chimp
Mar 24, 2004
Eren! Sell me those dtswiss wheels before you go for cheap! I am building this new bike up and you don't really want those wheels, they are crap. Anyways, send me a pm if you can. Good luck in england.

IMPULSE

Chimp
Mar 24, 2004
you should really leave those wheels here with me. Any chance you want to sell them before you go? They would be killer on this new rig

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
mike i want my bars back!

oh yea eren i fell off that step up bridge at the "exit" thats like 12ft high and guess what.....

i landed on my feet lol :banana:

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
^^^ you would, do the house?

mike-his wheels got shipped last week. I am trying to convince my manager to hire you

eren- have fun being wasted and riding all the time

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
dan, **** you! but hey man, ill see you in england in a few weeks, well be gettin wasted hella! and stpehen better see you herr mid winter break, and god damn dan! u would land on your feet! real riders break there arma nd get metal in it! lol

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
dan, **** you! but hey man, ill see you in england in a few weeks, well be gettin wasted hella! and stpehen better see you herr mid winter break, and god damn dan! u would land on your feet! real riders break there arma nd get metal in it! lol
so post some pics of you showing those brits how its done, or at least your crib

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
aight aight, pics of my house to come in the next few days, probly next friday actually because thats when the main stuff comes, my bed and stuff like that is here but the main furniture dressers and stuff come thursday

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
England rocks...I don't want to hear anything different from anybody.

On a different note, the rain has been interrupting my riding lately. Only 38 days so far this year.

On another note, had a chat to my fellow Australian Nathan Rennie today at the GLC. I gave him all the encouragement in the world, however its a shame that Hill is going to DESTROY the field, in the greasiest most knar Garbonzo DH to date. It has been raining for 4 days now, its raining now, and its going to rain tomorrow.