Quantcast

moving to snowshoe

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
well brad,sam,and myself just signed a lease on a bad a$$ house at snowshoe. it will now be our training grounds,and home. so look us up this winter and spring for some skiing,boarding and riding. living across the street is trevon,and hulk(aka jeremy)
like those old milwalkee comm. the only thing i can say is FELLAS IT JUST DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS. living and riding at snowshoe!

SDH

I'm normal
Oct 2, 2001
Northern Va.
Now I have a place to sleep...................

Beer to drink.....................

and food to eat...................

Can I reserve my spot on the couch now?

Maybe if you are nice to the yankee I will teach you how to snowboard! ;-)

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
HAHA NICE! dont worry banche me and castle are working on getting jobs their this coming summer so we will be around plenty to steal your food and beer.

Racer-X

Monkey
Oct 16, 2004
SNOWSHOE
HRDTLBRO said:
Nice man! Where will it be on the mountain? I usually stay at my grandfathers place in Shamrock.
it's actually off the mountain, about .5 miles from the Inn @ Snowshoe. it's located in Slatyfork which is a little...i dont know what you call it. a bunch of sick-ass log houses in the middle of the woods. i dont know about everyone else,but it's good enough for me.

BUCKET

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
Rocktown, VA
That's F*cking great! Well, I suppose it's going to be one of the only houses on the mountain that's gonna be surrounded by a blizzard in the spring and summer, bring on the sblow! :D When are you guys gonna move up there? When are ya having the first party? When can I come up and drink beer and eat all your food? When, when, when......I need answers!

Hulkamaniac

Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Germantown, MD
You've got the house, bikes, ski/board, now all you guys need is the moto's!!!! You know you want to......plus, once you get up here and see Trevyn and I riding moto daily, you won't be able to keep yourself away from the KTM dealer for long!

In all seriousness though, Trevyn and I have been working on some secret trails around where we are living........cutting them in on moto, but plan to ride/train on them in springtime (sick dh'able trails) and ski them all this winter!!! Backcountry skiing WV stylee!

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
:stupid: Next season will kick ass. New trails and a race finally held not in monsoon season. I'm going to try and make it up for a month or two and help out. :thumb:

stoneysnake

Monkey
May 24, 2002
easy living, wv
Hulkamaniac said:
You've got the house, bikes, ski/board, now all you guys need is the moto's!!!! You know you want to......plus, once you get up here and see Trevyn and I riding moto daily, you won't be able to keep yourself away from the KTM dealer for long!

In all seriousness though, Trevyn and I have been working on some secret trails around where we are living........cutting them in on moto, but plan to ride/train on them in springtime (sick dh'able trails) and ski them all this winter!!! Backcountry skiing WV stylee!
i'll be at the dealership really soon

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
stoneysnake said:
i'll be at the dealership really soon

I already went online and started lookin at bikes! OffRoad 400XCE Racing I think is the model I eyeballled! Makes me want to drop next semester and move now@!

Simms

Chimp
Sep 17, 2004
summit county Colorado
OH no....aren't you guys going to be the Snowmobile guides this winter for Adventure :thumb: ? I can't wait to see this! Welcome to the mountain!!! Word of Advice....stay away from the Peruvian chicks. :nope: