Quantcast

Mr. Strobel please sign here.........

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Old news that kid sucks, if you've ever ridden with him you'd see its all just hype, he's such a hack.

ridetilludie

Chimp
Nov 21, 2006
Renton
Way to represent. Luke has long deserved this, congrats. Check out this old school footage of Snoqualmie 2001. It includes both brothers Strobel and some old farts.

Way to go Luke!

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
Nice footage! I've always wanted to see what that course looked like. Thanks! Maybe with a little hope, they'll open it up again in the coming years!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Way to represent. Luke has long deserved this, congrats. Check out this old school footage of Snoqualmie 2001. It includes both brothers Strobel and some old farts.

Way to go Luke!
That was 2001? I must have taken to many hits to the head :D looks like at least 2002.....01 was my first year and the CPR series wasn't happening at snoqualmie then.....They brought the CPR series to Snoqualmie in 2002 and I remember those jumps at the bottom :cupidarrow:

Or am I way off? (not really a suprise if I was :biggrin: )

ridetilludie

Chimp
Nov 21, 2006
Renton
That was 2001? I must have taken to many hits to the head :D looks like at least 2002.....01 was my first year and the CPR series wasn't happening at snoqualmie then.....They brought the CPR series to Snoqualmie in 2002 and I remember those jumps at the bottom :cupidarrow:

Or am I way off? (not really a suprise if I was :biggrin: )
I stand corrected:bonk: I'm claiming stml from the mur. Don't doubt yourself Rhino, your sharp and a helluv a nice guy.

Saddle Mtn on Sat? C'mon join Trav,KTMchick and I. Your foot should be healed by now besides I heard it's all rainbows and pony's.

Oh Ya Luke is the Man, smooth as butter fast as it gets. TMC crew rules, the beast is sick.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I stand corrected:bonk: I'm claiming stml from the mur. Don't doubt yourself Rhino, your sharp and a helluv a nice guy.

Saddle Mtn on Sat? C'mon join Trav,KTMchick and I. Your foot should be healed by now besides I heard it's all rainbows and pony's.

Oh Ya Luke is the Man, smooth as butter fast as it gets. TMC crew rules, the beast is sick.
I feal a little better. :cheers:

I PM'd you about Sunday. I think I am going to give Reiter another go....Yesterday I couldn't even unload my bike up there. :busted: That was some cold wind blowing through there.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch

Way to go Luke!
I remember that day.....Watching Ivin TOTALLY over shoot the table....I thought, "wow....he's going to oversh......yep....he overshot it". That was good comedy.....

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
stupid luke... Why does everyone think he's so special? He thinks he's all cool because he rips on a bike... what a tool...

But seriously, that kid is so fast! P.A. was amazing trying to keep up. So fast! Super nice guy too!

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
That old vid of snoqualmie was great. I even had a cameo. I was the one who made it through after the crashes.