Quantcast

MS Bike Tour - Connecticut

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Serial Midget said:
OK. I think I just pledged $25.00 for the Century... not sure how that happened but I guess you'll have to ride an extra 25 miles, sorry. :evil:

dude, you rock!! :thumb:

I'd go for it but not sure how the rest of the team feels about additional miles............but I will do my 1st ever century this summer

thanks!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Serial Midget said:
OK. I think I just pledged $25.00 for the Century... not sure how that happened but I guess you'll have to ride an extra 25 miles, sorry. :evil:
That was very nice of you, Serial Midget! Thanks for helping to support the cause. :thumb:

douglas said:
I'd go for it but not sure how the rest of the team feels about additional miles............but I will do my 1st ever century this summer
Well we want to go at a casual pace and try to stick together as a group. I don't think all of us are in shape to do 100 miles. I've never even come close to doing a century.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
Well we want to go at a casual pace and try to stick together as a group. I don't think all of us are in shape to do 100 miles. I've never even come close to doing a century.

cool with me.........I did 50 Monday, which is the most I've done but I felt fine/good afterwards.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
MMcG said:
I think it will not be so easy. The longest ride I've done this year has only been about 25 miles.

don't sell yourself short! - be confidant! - beat your chest like Tarzan!
- Remember the little train that could! umm, thats all I can of for now :D