Quantcast

Ms Bike Tour - Ct

There is no mountain bike portion of the tour this year so our team is participating in the road tour. There is a $30 entrance fee and they ask you to raise at least $100 in donations (probably just enough to cover insurance etc)

Date: Sunday June 6, 2004
Place: Windsor, CT
Time: morning (specific start varies depending on route chosen)

routes: 10, 25, 50, 75 or 100 miles

to sign up, pm me or go to www.ctnmss.org

team name: ridemonkeydotcom

THANKS EVERYONE!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
You guys rock!!!! :thumb: :D

My mother has MS so it's definately a personal cause for me. Not sure that I can go (I have a school committment that weekend) :( I will have to see if I can juggle somethings around. If I can't make it, I will have to donate to your ride!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by TreeSaw
You guys rock!!!! :thumb: :D

My mother has MS so it's definately a personal cause for me. Not sure that I can go (I have a school committment that weekend) :( I will have to see if I can juggle somethings around. If I can't make it, I will have to donate to your ride!
My sister has MS too, so we are happy to support the cause. It's a family event....MBC and I ride (and MMcG this year too), and our moms volunteer at the finish line. :)

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Originally posted by I Are Baboon
My sister has MS too, so we are happy to support the cause. It's a family event....MBC and I ride (and MMcG this year too), and our moms volunteer at the finish line. :)
Ditto, my sister's my hero. Found out she had MS and decided to go to law school. Where can I send a donation?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I won't be able to make the ride, other plans already that weekend. I would however be happy to pledge a few $$ for monkeys who are riding.

TULSATUMBLERSGF

GRASSHOPPER
Jan 22, 2004
Tulsa, OK
i was diagnosed with MS in 1999 but dont suffer any of the affects of it, right now... (remission, sp?)... back then i had numbness inmy hands and arms... but it has come back and im not worried about it... but i support anything that anyone can do for $ to research the cause...

support Muscular dystrohy too if u ever get a chance... my 8 yr old son was diagnesd with it last fall and suffers from it and they really need help with researching the glycogen storage disease portion of that disease! thanks!

Jan 15, 2002
Suburban MA, USA
Excellent! My wife Cathy and I are doing the MA version of the ride this year. It will be my 1st time but she has done a couple of them before. We are signed up for the century on Saturday and the 75 miler on Sunday, ending in P-town on the Cape. I actually need to get to work fundraising as it's coming up quickly, D'Oh!

I'm decking out our mountain tandem as a road TT rig for the event (drop bars w/ aero bars, 26x1.0 100PSI tires, 9spd STI w/ a 58 tooth big ring up front). Our goal is to win ;)

-Mike