Quantcast

MSC schedule posted

axlvid23

Monkey
Jun 1, 2003
Littleton
looks good, I am, however, worried about the earlier AF date with the likely change for cold weather that time of year, but I'm sure it will be great regardless....also happy to see only one stop lacking a gravity event. Word.

Beast

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Where the riding is good
axlvid23 said:
looks good, I am, however, worried about the earlier AF date with the likely change for cold weather that time of year, but I'm sure it will be great regardless....also happy to see only one stop lacking a gravity event. Word.

Hope to see you out there next summer, Alex. No more injuries!

DHCorky

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Headed to the lift...
Mt Ste Anne all the way. The course there is killer. No uphills like Crested Butte.

For me I am debating The Bromont Canada Cup or Angelfire? It would be a sweet road trip to hit up Bromont then drive dow to New Jersey the following weekend for the US. Open.

Tight schedule for July three weekends in a row of races if you plan on making the National Championships. I am not sure if work is going to like that one:think:

DHblur

Monkey
Jul 23, 2003
Arvada, CO
hmmm... mt st anne or crested butte?!
hmmm... Tissot timing or stop watches?
lots of organization or none?
hot girls(so I hear) or heated arguments with retard race officials?

I'm pretty sure you know the smart choice Kevin.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
either the only riding im going to be doing is on other people's bikes in parking lots to push on the travel and be like "ooooh, that's nice"... this should be a good summer behind the lens. see you cats out there.