Quantcast

MSDHW Summer Gathering 2008: Pleasanton Bike Park, Sat 6/14/08

East Bay Rich

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
WC CA
Who: You and your friends/folks
What: MSDHW Summer Gathering 2008
Where: Pleasanton Bike Park aka PBP. Just west of the Shadow Cliffs Regional Park. Closest intersection @ 3300 Stanley Blvd
When: Saturday June 14, 2008 @ 10:00 am to dusk
Why: The park is for riders of all levels, so come out and meet some new people! The bmx track is very kid friendly, so those with offspring, bring 'em with.
How: Please carpool to the park. BART is 6+ miles away

1st pizza is on me! We'll all chip in for other pizzas after that one. Soda and sports drinks will be available for purchase at the tents. Hope to see you there!

Thanks,
East Bay Rich

East Bay Rich

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
WC CA
I'm hoping to work with Shane H and the City's Park people to organize a volunteer day the week before. That's still in the works, though. Otherwise, I'll be out early with the push broom.

East Bay Rich

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
WC CA
It looks like a good sized gathering. C'mon out! Photogs will be there. I won't be riding much so I'll be filling role of "pit crew chief". I'll be there early setting up near the benches. I'll probably order a few Garlex pizza's, so if you want to chip in for something special like ribs, let me know when you get there.
Thanks,
Rich

mrpercussive

Monkey
Feb 11, 2007
CA
was going to try and make it to this but heading to N* instead... anyways, grab one of those Ridesfo saddles while you can. They are indeed pimp!!!