Quantcast

Mt High

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
whats the riding there like?

im planning on being back out in that area from july 24-aug 7... lived in hermosa for 4 years...know of some spots to dirt jump, but looking for anything i can ride...trails, dirt jumps, will head to the bmx tracks, etc...

weaver

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Weaver said:
whats the riding there like?

im planning on being back out in that area from july 24-aug 7... lived in hermosa for 4 years...know of some spots to dirt jump, but looking for anything i can ride...trails, dirt jumps, will head to the bmx tracks, etc...

weaver
They have no riding.

I believe that they are shut down for the summer. We did call them once and left a message but never heard back from them. We can set up a couple of shuttle runs while you are here though. Downhillzyfur has a good one at Skyline in Corona and I run a good trrailride shuttle at Mt. Wilson in Pasadena.

bfranke

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
San Diego
Hit me up if your in the L.A. area, I've got a flexible work schedule and can ride most afternoons. Like ncrider said, Kenter is sweet for DJing.

Weaver

Monkey
Oct 27, 2003
austin, TX
yeah... i will probably be half living out of the back of my car, half crashing with friends.... plan on riding all during the day...using my gym membership to shower...then play poker at the cardrooms at night...

i went to kenter when i lived out there....still have a jacked up tattoo on my shoulder from crashing there actually...haha.

ill definitely post up and contact yall when im headed out...

looking to hit anything in that area including the stuff down in orange like sheep etc if its running....