Quantcast

Mt. Wilson 12/5

Nagaredama

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2004
Manhattan Beach, CA USA
Anyone interested in riding Mt. Wilson this coming Sunday, 12/5? ETD would be about Noon 1-ish.

I have personally never been there but would like to hook up with some people and shuttle the place.

If you are interested either PM me or respond here.

Let me know.

Scott

bfranke

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
San Diego
DOH! I will be out of town for the next 2 weekends, otherwise I'd play tour guide for Wilson.

I'll be at Kenter tomorrow, Friday, to get some riding in since my next 2 weekends are shot. :nopity:

Hope to see someone out there.

IMALLSLO

Chimp
May 28, 2002
Alhambra,Ca
Nagaredama said:
Anyone interested in riding Mt. Wilson this coming Sunday, 12/5? ETD would be about Noon 1-ish.

I have personally never been there but would like to hook up with some people and shuttle the place.

If you are interested either PM me or respond here.

Let me know.

Scott
Rain in the forecast and 5000 ft elevation = freezing temps and snow. Last week snow was still on the ground from weeks ago. If it happens to be sunny.....enjoy and bring your bell.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
hey brian whats up. im coming home from school on the 10th and will be home for a month. so we should ride. that's cool that you found kenter. its a fun place. i rode there twice while i was home for thanksgiving. ill hit u up when im home
-mario

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
Whats up Mario? He's the dude I was looking for at Kenter that day. May finally have a buyer for my Turner Rail. we'll see. Got a nice D2 helmet today.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
redical said:
Whats up Mario? He's the dude I was looking for at Kenter that day. May finally have a buyer for my Turner Rail. we'll see. Got a nice D2 helmet today.
sweet. i want a d2. i was just looking at the new ones on the catalog. i want that red one w/ the red padding inside. ill eventually buy one when i dont fall anymore or get one hooked up

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
bfranke said:
Looking forward to it Mario. Have you ridden GSpot?
whats up brian. i haven't ridden gspot. but alejandro (redical) and i were talking about riding when im back for the break. have u ridden it yet? either way we definitely should meet up for a ride.
-mario