Quantcast

Mt. Wilson again - This Sat. June 18

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
mandown said:
i am bringing the bb7, so i will be pushing with you. i am also gonna have my full face and body armor. i have not had a chance to try out my new rockgrdn stuff and i want to get comfy before i hit the trails at whistler in august.
I am in the body armor and fullface too. I need to test out the new wheels and fork and brakes before N*. Stupid me, I drove away with both my helmets on the roof of my car! Only the FF survived. My skate lid was ruined.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
We have a good crowd coming... we'll need shuttle-ers. If anyone who has a truck would be willig to drive up we'd be much obliged. I can take us back up to get the truck, but I don't have a nice open bed truck to carry bikes with.

What should we do after? India Pale Ale festival and pub grub? Another run? :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
snutty said:
i have a truck, but its only a 2 seater
I can carry people.

Oh... if anyone needs to call use 626-437-4085 - My cell is dead so I am taking the GF's cell.

Bullit21

Monkey
May 14, 2003
Socal
We all had a blast. Great guys to ride with. I am sorry I couldn't stick around for the beers n' BBQ afterwords. I have never broken two different parts on the same ride before. (I actually broke my rear der. shifter pod and then damaged it even further and busted one of the rails on my saddle). Looks like I need to get some more time in before Whistler:)

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Mike, you could learn a little something from dave. If you're going to rock the sparklie red frame, you need the red button down to match.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Actually with the leopard print saddle and the red frame I think I need an Elvis cape. Thank you... thankyouverymuch.

Great ride. Got to meet some cool monkeys. Next time we BBQ or just hit a burger joint. No more fancy schmancy after ride burgers.

MTNDREW

Chimp
Jun 12, 2005
SoCali
is everyone still goin on the 25? my friend and i will be there. if so what time are u gonna meet. ill get the directions from the other posts. lookin foreward to riding ur local trail. also, do u know how far it is from riverside? thanks

bfranke

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
San Diego
MTNDREW said:
is everyone still goin on the 25? my friend and i will be there. if so what time are u gonna meet. ill get the directions from the other posts. lookin foreward to riding ur local trail. also, do u know how far it is from riverside? thanks
Not too sure about that, some of us are going to Mt. Baldy (see other post) to start trail building. Plan about 45 minutes from riverside to wilson.

bfranke

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
San Diego
jonahrei said:
Do you guys know if there's alot of poison oak up there? :think: :think:
Oh yeah, especially towards the bottom. I highly recommend using Tecnu after a ride that has any oak around, the stuff works wonders. I rarely get it any more :)