Quantcast

Mtber Dave with GoPro follwing a high speed, geared Unicycle!

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
My relationship with offroad unicyclists is the same as the ones with scooter riders when I am on my motorcycle.

I make the barest of acknowledgements, but they better not get in my way.

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
My relationship with offroad unicyclists is the same as the ones with scooter riders when I am on my motorcycle.

I make the barest of acknowledgements, but they better not get in my way.
That's what the Buck said about mtbers with attitudes like yours! :rofl:

Last edited:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Thanks for the idea. I'll be sure to think of this vid next time I pass a unicyclist.

UniGeezer

not 2 tired.
Feb 15, 2010
SoCal
Thanks for the idea. I'll be sure to think of this vid next time I pass a unicyclist.
Do you feel the same way about another *mtber* that "gets in your way", or a hiker, or equestrian? Not surprisingly, your confrontational attitude is in the vast minority of the countless friendly mtbers and other trail enthusiasts I've met over the years, many of which have been inspired to learn to ride mountain unicycles. :)

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Do you feel the same way about another *mtber* that "gets in your way", or a hiker, or equestrian? Not surprisingly, your confrontational attitude is in the vast minority of the countless friendly mtbers and other trail enthusiasts I've met over the years, many of which have been inspired to learn to ride mountain unicycles. :)
I get mad when anyone get's in my way, especially when I ask nicely for them to get the hell out of the way 3 or 4 times. Not surprisingly though, I keep my confrontational attitude to myself till the person leaves and I can go off on how they were being an idiot with my friends at the end of the trail.

I've ridden with sanjuro more times than I can count and I think the only time he got into it was with a hiker on christmas, And all sanjuro said was merry christmas. Although I had just spent a good 5 minutes pissing the guy off (the whole being there with a bike was enough to get him to say something, I just did a good job of pushing his buttons)

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I made the smallest of retorts and you've taken it to a whole new level.

You better relax and smile.