Quantcast

Mud Hunnie Gathering

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
TurnerGrl said:
Hey y'all,

I haven't posted on RM in ages and even at my best I have always been mostly a lurker (I know, I know!). But count me in for the East Coast crew - I live in Metrowest Massachusetts. Shoulda checked the boards last week since I just got back from a weekend with some riding buddies at Diablo. I was the only chick there from our group but saw several other female riders while I was there. If anyone from the forum was around I was in the blue & white Mad Max and 661 Pressure Suit riding a grey Turner RFX with an Avy rear shock and Super T fork. Oh, and definitely planning to head back to Diablo a few more times this season. :love:

Jen
Hey Jen!! You sound like me! :)

I was at Diablo Memorial Day weekend (raced the Open) on a blue '02 RFX with an '02 Jr T! I so want to go back (sigh). My husband's family is in NJ, and I learned to ride out there before we moved to CA a year and a half ago.

I miss riding in trees (not INTO trees, just amongst them).

-sunny (laura)

freeridermtb4

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Ciaran said:
Sorry to intrude, Ladies. I just wanted to offer my thoughts. I think that all the Mud Hunnies should come out to So Cal and gather here. I am sure that the Men Of Ridemonkey (Hey, that would make a good calendar for the Ladies!) would love to have you all down here and would cater to your every whim.
damn being a guy that mountain bikes alot, its hard to find a girl in so cal that goes alot, but maybe one day haha ill find that girl for sure 'eh :thumb: