Quantcast

* Mundane and HBD *

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Well, now that I’m back home…I think I’ll go ride my bike and get some tacos.
Make sure you're home in time to clean up and head out for the blue plate special, got to watch your spending at your age.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm not suggesting this or anything but...

Have used this service resulting in great hilarity. 10/10, highly recommended.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I get the sensation my marriage may be...in trouble? Reaching its end? Anyone been through this? Want to reach out via PM? I could use an ear.
That’s a tough spot. My marriage did reach its end… along with every other relationship I’ve ever had. I’d be a terrible sounding board if you’re looking for advice on how to correct the course, but my inbox is open if you’re interested.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Getting deep gum cleaning shortly. Fun.

I also made a jack-o'-lantern. With a Multi-max. I will never use a knife again.
IMG_20221031_105147_01.jpg

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Weird weekend. Spent much of it getting the yard cleared up from all the pine needles, which is such a fucking chore. Passed out early on Friday because I haven't been sleeping well. Passed out early on Saturday because of a joyful evening. Did my FTP test on Saturday and used my "free time" for yard work on Sunday so that was it for riding. Speaking of Saturday, I get the sensation my marriage may be...in trouble? Reaching its end? Anyone been through this? Want to reach out via PM? I could use an ear.
Oh no. Sorry to hear it. I haven't personally experienced this but am a good listener if you need to vent!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Happy Halloween! Finally made it home before dark! YEAH me!!! Made an offer on a CRV for the oldest daughter. It will be nice to have a reliable vehicle for her to drive (and stop taking mine).

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I’m out of town on business but my wife sent me this. It appears that my daughter got into my gear bag for a little help with her Halo-ish Halloween costume:

D66575B1-AF0F-4C41-8F68-8AFF5D40EB1E.jpeg

Also, very sorry to hear that @Sandwich

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i forgot the obvious....happy fucking birthday @rideit

@Sandwich .....my younger brother stil has not said shit about him and his wife splitting....it has been about 5 or 6 years....

sorry about that...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Felt off all morning... so I said fuck it and went trail building. Now I am eating an apple I found hanging on a tree. Trick or treating later with the rug rats.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You know you can buy those from the, uh, er, unlicensed pharmacist right?

My eye doctor gave me a Xanax on the way into Lasik, turns out that midway through laser eye surgery is a bad time to discover that Xanax not only doesn't relieve anxiety for me, it jacks it up to 11.
I wouldn't even know where to begin acquiring something that wasn't doctor prescribed and filled at a pharmacy. Contrary to what DARE taught me as a kid, I'm not being approached on a daily basis by someone asking if I want to buy drugs.

1 took the edge off when I did Lasik, but 2 woulda left me zen and cool as a cucumber.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
kids just got home from raiding the neighbourhood. they are counting their candy. my living room floor is covered in candy. and so is my 'office'.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
9 shots in anastetic to do my teeth. The assistant thought I only needed one more, which I would have agreed with. Dr just went all-in and gave me 3 more. My face is still numb. 5hrs later. It's getting better, but holy shit.