Quantcast

MX, McGrath and Fox films

macmx

Monkey
Dec 28, 2003
Why wasn't McGrath in Fox's Greatest hits volume 1 video?

I mean, it's not from lack of footage or riding ability! Someone in a powerful position at Fox must have had something against McGrath otherwise this wouldn't have happened. I mean, they wanted to make a video of all the best from Fox films - and not feature the person who has most likely upped Fox's sales the most?! Not a chance. What's going on?

Thanx.

PS: Anyone know any good MX forums where I can ask?

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
macmx said:
Why wasn't McGrath in Fox's Greatest hits volume 1 video?

I mean, it's not from lack of footage or riding ability! Someone in a powerful position at Fox must have had something against McGrath otherwise this wouldn't have happened. I mean, they wanted to make a video of all the best from Fox films - and not feature the person who has most likely upped Fox's sales the most?! Not a chance. What's going on?

Thanx.

PS: Anyone know any good MX forums where I can ask?
Maybe Mcgrath told Fox how lame they were, when fat lazy mall cruisers starting buying Fox cotton jerseys at Gadzook's while they were waiting on
their hair spray infested chicks to get their names airbrushed on a t-shirt/license plate.

Either that or because Mcgrath is sponsored by another cothing company now.
I like the first one better. :blah:

macmx

Monkey
Dec 28, 2003
The video featured all Fox riders, ex-riders and non riders.

Pastrana was still there, Cinqmars, Seth Enslow even Jeff Emig along with many others! If they feature Emig they certainly will feature McGrath.

The mystery is still unsloved.