Quantcast

my 08 ride finally arrived!

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
So my sister flew in from the US today and brought my new DHR frame, gravity lites, gamut, etc

Bike isnt totally set up yet, need to bleed the brakes, put in the fresh pads, get the der. tuned. but its 8pm and i have finals tomorrow i need to study for. Gonna take it into the shop for some fluid.
I went into an all mountain shop today, (meaning all they do is sell mountain bikes,) and got offered a part time job, so i got a seatpost for my bike and a new job starting in janruary!

Gonna take the bike in tmrw, for some new fluid and stuff.

but for now heres the pictures, ill post some more once its actually finished.

new box

inspected!??!

Pics dont do justice, the paint actually looks really nice

almost done

almost done!

yea. . .

enjoy!

In february i will switch the DHX for a vivid and the 2350, which are pretty beat up for i9. red rear hub on pewter spokes and a silver front hub on pewter spokes, should look great!

jvnixon

Turbo Monkey
May 14, 2006
SickLines.com
haha!

and yea i will!

i had the brake pads out, my mom picked up my brake, sqeezed the lever, and the piston basically came out send fluid everywhere!

all i thought was wow. . . . fcuk
That sucks. Also glad to see you've got some real tires now :D

[Tha]Shovla

Monkey
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow
sick stuff, nothing worse than being away from your bike for any amount of time. For some reason i always see more riding possibilities when my bike isnt around than when the season is in. Absence makes the heart grow fonder i guess.