Quantcast

My 30 pound cat........

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
For all you non believers and nay sayers, I have scrounged up a picture of Smokie. I don't know how big he really is, and this picture still doesn't quite capture his girth but he is wearing a shirt that TN wore when he was 3 or 4 years old. He also has a 28.5 inch waist. I measured just for you guys.

Presenting the Notorious C.A.T. or as we like to call him, Kitty Smallz.

Attachments

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
You hate me, but I approve.....or I would but I have some to spread around before I can.

hahaha, funny pic.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
robdamanii said:
Can you hold him on his back and fold him in and out while making accordian sounds?

He doesn't fold much. He is so fat his skin feels like it could pop. I do give him baths though. Thats fun.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I can't give you anymore positive feedback, so I'll just tell you that that cat rocks! He looks so unhappy, but I think he knows he had it coming to him. He looks like he's ready to play some kitty touch football

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
i showed bart (my cat) his photo. and told him if he doesn't start getting up off his lazy @$$, that this is what he'll soon look like.

he just gave me "the look" and flopped over.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Laura, It would be a fair assumption to think that every guy that read this thread at least thought of the joke. Some, I'm sure, contemplated posting it. I thought better of it myself...:help:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Tenchiro said:
Quite frankly I am suprised it took that long.

I think its because to most, the idea of a big, fat, hairy pussy isn't appealing enough to want to think about for more than a fleeting second.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
thats funny, that is so much like my two cats. Twiggy, smokies sister is tiny, probably close to 10 pounds. she hates smokie and taunts him with all the places she can go that he can't.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I don't mean to be the downer, and I too love big kitties, but if that cat is big because he's overweight then it's kinda cruel.

Cats will eat till they pop. As a kitty parent you should regulate your kitties food intake. An overweight kitty can lead to a kittie with diabetes, and joint problems (as wel as other health problems). And I'm sure you love your kittie (as I love mine) and don't want him to have health problems that could shorten his life.

And if he's just a big (not overweight) kitty then :eek: !!

That aside he sure is one durn cute kitty!