Quantcast

my bicycle

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
you still riding mtn bikes or did you switch to the 20 inch world for good?

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
But we still don't know why he needs a new wheel. :mad: Does he just want a chrome one instead of machined?:confused: And when will he ship me his old, cast off, unwanted, unloved wheel?:devil: :eek:

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
yeah!!
i am always up for riding
i went with some guys from the embassy and they took me to a cool and very steep trail we can hit maybe plus the one i am trying to make but it needs alot of work.. and i want to make more cause there is so much potential for trails

oh i am at boulder creek finally
no phone yet but i have internet now...

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
the bike is a lot different now, the sprocket on there is a Eastern sprocket with an arsenel lexan guard. i now have a new ruben frame (in blue) with a RNC titanium 36t sprocket, oddysee hazard rear hub built onto a Alex supra J rim, 36h front Super 7x built onto shimano 3/8 DX hub, and some other fancy goodies...its pretty killer now.

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
lol, now it has a gyro on it so I can land tailwhips. the gyro is cool tho, its a primo pervert on the top cables, and dual bottom cables to a london mod. it works dang good.

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
I'm happy for you shaeferton, nice ride dawgy. I got an old s&m dirtbike (next gen) frame from some dude and just got it built the other day. It's a bit heavy and long but it's fun. We'll have to go ride pedal machines sometime soon together

base rider

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
dude what you think to the snafu cranks? ive got some crome ones on a cruiser im building up - havnt been able to ride them yet.

schaefdog

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
Marysville WA
I actually like them a lot, Ive been using them for almost one and a half years now with no problems....they have been on a few of my bikes and despite their weight, they are pretty strong.