Quantcast

my bike, check it out

DM_rider

Chimp
Jul 31, 2004
I'm new here so I don't know if this is the right section for this or not :confused: so I'll just post my bike, rate outta 10 if ya want :thumb: I'll have a new fork and cranks sometime in the next month hopefully.......... :D

sorry the pics are crappy, but I took them in a rush.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Looks sweet. Got a couple friends who have P.series bikes and they ride nicely! :thumb:

Have fun! Let us know when you break that crappy fork and get a new one :D - I know it was to cut retail cost, but it's too bad Specialized decided to spec such a lousy fork on what is otherwise a pretty solid bike.

DM_rider

Chimp
Jul 31, 2004
binary visions said:
Looks sweet. Got a couple friends who have P.series bikes and they ride nicely! :thumb:

Have fun! Let us know when you break that crappy fork and get a new one :D - I know it was to cut retail cost, but it's too bad Specialized decided to spec such a lousy fork on what is otherwise a pretty solid bike.

yeah, I dunno what they were smoking, haha :blah: but even if they were to put on a DJ3 in 05 that would be good.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
spring for a sherman jumper (if you can afford it) or wait for the 05 stance static to come out. the stance static is priced under the current dj3 price

DM_rider

Chimp
Jul 31, 2004
mcA896 said:
spring for a sherman jumper (if you can afford it) or wait for the 05 stance static to come out. the stance static is priced under the current dj3 price

Actually I think I'm gonna buy a Shiver SC off of bhspec03. Every one has shermans now, not to many has shiver sc's.

DM_rider

Chimp
Jul 31, 2004
.:Jeenyus:. said:
Where did you get the hollow starnut to rin you front brake cable through?

lbs, it was like $5 U.S., I could have ordered it online but with shipping it wasn't worth it so I just went through my dealer.

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
if you ride it and enjoy it 10, if you don't ride it 1. I would never "rate" someone's bike a "low number" if they ride it and enjoy it, if you like it, I like it....welcome to the ridemonkey!!!!