Quantcast

My Black Beast

Guffo?

Chimp
Dec 8, 2004
Chile
Hey.

As I crashed weeks ago and cannot ride, I went to the parking lot and shot a few pics of my girl.

Ignore the front brake, it's under fixings.

c/c are welcome

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Hey! I was gonna ask that!
What's the stem? ;)

Also, how do you like the Pike? I know nothing about them, but my little bro just got one to sample for like a year or something. Pretty cool for him, as long as it's not like crap that he'll die on. Not saying it IS, just saying I don't know!

Guffo?

Chimp
Dec 8, 2004
Chile
haha tnx

fist, tha' stem... It's an Odyssey Elementary. Unfortunately, its a 22.2mm diameter, so I can only find crappy handlebars (Like the Amoeba I'm using). Its a cool-looking stem, but no so nice for installing and stuff.

Second, Pike?
It's a great fork. My hole life I've hated Rock Shox, but Pike was definitely different. I have it for like a year or more, and I've used everywhere... park, street, 4X, Soft DH, few small drops... a very complete AM fork. I fully recommend it.

Guffo?

Chimp
Dec 8, 2004
Chile
Yup, red supercharger indeed. Every color part on the bike is red (Chris King hubs are comming soon)

When I have an extra money I'll order Atomlab or gusset bars (Remember that I live far away from those retail stores)

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Yup, red supercharger indeed. Every color part on the bike is red (Chris King hubs are comming soon)

When I have an extra money I'll order Atomlab or gusset bars (Remember that I live far away from those retail stores)
Geez, just saw that! Hey, didn't you buy something from me recently or was going to??

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
thats the stem i thought. id wait if i were you. brad is gonna start making 22 bars in any color you wan them with better materials, bends, and heights than any of the other mfg's

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Brad...of NP? When's he gonna start into that?? SOMEONE needs to step up and start offering things in more color options. I'm not sure what the big deal is, but I think everyone's getting tired of Black, dark black, and matte black. Some translucents would be sick, too.

Guffo? Got any closeups of that bash? I want to see one ON a bike...

Guffo?

Chimp
Dec 8, 2004
Chile
there is some kind of stand that is photoshopped out...you can see it in the shadows of the bike in the pics.
haha, yup. I normally use a Srewdriver. In the third photo you can see the shadow. That day I couldn't find my regular screwdriver ...a bit bigger, so the bike stands with the cranks 100% horizontal.

Thril, give me a second.... I've just woken up (5.40 pm) and I don't understand why my whole room is spinning :cheers: .

Guffo?

Chimp
Dec 8, 2004
Chile
ah right, I was about to cut the bar, and I was testing if an inch was good enough (I normally cut'em too much)