Quantcast

My BLK MRJT Riot build

xcursedx

Chimp
Mar 11, 2007
519 ( forrest city massive )
So I'm a bmxer, but after riding around on a cruiser i felt more comfortable with some stuff so this project started out as me buying stuff for my 24" dk general lee, it got to the point where i thought it would be pointless to spend more money on the cruiser, so i decided to build a 24" mtb.

was trying to decide on usb dobermann or blk mrkt,

i chose blk mrkt because i have had s&m products and because of how fast it would get to me ( and i got a great deal.

so here she is

specs

Blk Mrkt Riot 22" ( soon to have fly gyro tabs ) waw
06 Dirt Jumper 3's
Atom Lab 24R GI rims ( black spokes , gold nipples ) 36 raw (gunmetal)
Sun Ringle 20mm (front)
Eastern SS 12t ( soon to have a 9t driver)
Primo Powerbite cranks
Odyssey Jim C pedals ( blood red )
Atom lab Trailpimp bars / raw
S&M XLT Redneck / blood red
43Bolts 6mm gold plated bolt kit
Shadow Lil' Dirty grips / natural gum
Odyssey Mono lever
Avid 160mm mech's
Odyssey linear slic cable
Odyssey MDS sprocket 25t
Kenda Knipton tires
(waiting on a mcneil seat/post combo

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Yeah, i know that. But your not running 26's on your riot eaither..so i I was saying that if you didnt want 26's you should have went with a usb becasue they are made for 24's. Plus i dislike blk market frames with 24's.

xcursedx

Chimp
Mar 11, 2007
one inch difference in wheels does not affect geometry.

and when i get my new hub i'm going to have some 26's laced up so i can have both.

kid of would have been dumb to buy the usb then would'nt it ?

and i have a 24" specific frame sitting beside my couch.(and wheels, forks, handle bars etc. )

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
some people just bullyfoot with their opinions. don't get me wrong, sharing opinions are one thing but...

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
im not sure whats so funny, First you go and say you want a 24inch bike, so you get a black market..and im like you should have went with a usb if you wanted 24's. Then i voice my oppion and you change it to say you wanted 26's. Also 24 and 26 are not one(1) but count um two(2) inches diffrence

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
26s to 24s will drop your BB 1 inch. Rear center, TT and HAs will remain the same.... but any frame that can run a 26 will have a minimum rear center length.

xcursedx

Chimp
Mar 11, 2007
im not sure whats so funny, First you go and say you want a 24inch bike, so you get a black market..and im like you should have went with a usb if you wanted 24's. Then i voice my oppion and you change it to say you wanted 26's. Also 24 and 26 are not one(1) but count um two(2) inches diffrence
you have problems with math don't you ?

and i never said i wanted 26's i said i would like to have the option to have both. i also would much rather have a bike built by S&M then anyone else ( yes more than ANYONE else )

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
you have problems with math don't you ?

and i never said i wanted 26's i said i would like to have the option to have both. i also would much rather have a bike built by S&M then anyone else ( yes more than ANYONE else )

Yeah i do have a problem with math your right, but i said if you wanted 24's so bad why not get a usb or fall guy? then you starting getting upset because i say that. Also the riot is made overseas so unless S&M have a factory over there. So theres no point in saying that..

xcursedx

Chimp
Mar 11, 2007
i don't want a usb, are you to stupid to understand that ?
i don't know who the hell fall guy is.

i have bought plenty of s&m parts before and i love the company.

and blk mrkt frames are made in Santa Ana Ca. i guess thats somewhere in taiwan or indonesia right ?

****ing moron

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Did you not say this? was trying to decide on usb dobermann or blk mrkt?...

I said if you wanted 24in you should have got a usb.

The riot frame is made overseas, the mob is made in the usa. go back to pinkbike.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Too bad the Steelers had to hijack your thread. I love the ride man, whatever size wheels it has on it.

standard125r

Chimp
Dec 7, 2006
nice whip right there,

them there blkmrkt frames are so well built,

s&m bike know there shizzle,

wrong size wheels for that frame though,

needs "26 rims