Quantcast

My car before and after pictures

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
Basicly i love my car and my bikes more than life its self, and my bro got my windows tinted (15% slightly illeagal) for an early birthday present, plus i bought a decal for the windshield.

It's kinda hard to tell but the decal has "SUBARU" written in smaller letters above "OUTBACK"

Before

After

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
you need a "powered by subaru" sticker to complete the ensemble

:oink:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
Toshi said:
you need a "powered by subaru" sticker to complete the ensemble

:oink:

i thought about gettin this one that had calvin starting to pee on the subaru logo and it said "you can't pee on what you can't catch"

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
cannondalejunky said:
i thought about gettin this one that had calvin starting to pee on the subaru logo and it said "you can't pee on what you can't catch"
Calvin peeing stickers are awesome. You should do it.

*please note sarcasm.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
cannondalejunky said:
Since we we have a "sticker guy" on hand, maybe you can answer some questions for a non-sticker guy.

I see those kinds of stickers (calvin, POWERED BY HONDA, etc.) and various bumper stickers and I always try to imagine the moment that the sticker is mounted and the proud sticker guy's reaction.

Do you actually step back and admire your work and think "hells yeah, that looks HOT!" or is the reaction more subdued?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
justsomeguy said:
Since we we have a "sticker guy" on hand, maybe you can answer some questions for a non-sticker guy.

I see those kinds of stickers (calvin, POWERED BY HONDA, etc.) and various bumper stickers and I always try to imagine the moment that the sticker is mounted and the proud sticker guy's reaction.

Do you actually step back and admire your work and think "hells yeah, that looks HOT!" or is the reaction more subdued?
MisterClean is that you?

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
justsomeguy said:

lol, i admired the tint and the sticker thats on there now...but i think thats all i can put on there...anything more would be border line white trash

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
cannondalejunky said:
lol, i admired the tint and the sticker thats on there now...but i think thats all i can put on there...anything more would be border line white trash
how about a "powered by [yourracehere]" sticker? when i see a "powered by vietnam" honda rolling by i know he means business

pepe

Monkey
Jun 13, 2006
North of the border
justsomeguy said:

I don't remember what forum it was on, but I saw a guy post pics of little bits of carbon on his car. He seems pretty stoked about it. I didn't really get a tingle or anything, but to each his own I guess.

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
pepe said:
I don't remember what forum it was on, but I saw a guy post pics of little bits of carbon on his car. He seems pretty stoked about it. I didn't really get a tingle or anything, but to each his own I guess.
Do you have xray vision?

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Jeremy R said:
"Hippy Lesbians love Granola" is another cool windshield sticker for an Outback.
if you made me such a windshield sticker i'd rock it on my WRX for at least a month :D

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I am not trying to piss anyone off, (and I know you are going to say take it to the Political forum) but I thought I was pretty clever...

Speaking of Calvin stickers... My sis-in law is a W-suppporter and had some stupid 51% stickers on her Saturn View... she is always starting arguments, no matter what the topic of conversation is it always degrades to her yelling about us blaming W for everything!

one day I got tired of listening to her rhetoric, and went to the sign shop and had them die-cut 2 Calvins peeing... One Sunday morning when my wife met the family for breakfast I snuck over and applied the stickers to her car. she drove around for almost 2 months before she realized that Calvin was pissing on her W stickers ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
she was pissed about it, and even more pissed that I got over on her!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: specially when I told her how long ago I put the stickers on

justsomeguy

Monkey
Oct 3, 2005
brungeman said:
. My sis-in law is a W-suppporter and had some stupid 51% stickers on her Saturn View...
I wonder if a strident lib (or the flipside, a strident conservative) would be less likely to let someone merge, pull into a parking space (common courtesy driving stuff) if they see the opposing force's stickers on the back of a car?

My recent favorite (took out Calvin peeing on La Migra) is a bumper sticker on a beater handyman's truck that read something like:

"My kid is fighting in Iraq so your kid can party in college"

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You need the 18" Madona sticker all the hommies rock in my area. But you have to put it in the middle of the back window and slightly crooked.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
justsomeguy said:
I wonder if a strident lib (or the flipside, a strident conservative) would be less likely to let someone merge, pull into a parking space (common courtesy driving stuff) if they see the opposing force's stickers on the back of a car?

My recent favorite (took out Calvin peeing on La Migra) is a bumper sticker on a beater handyman's truck that read something like:

"My kid is fighting in Iraq so your kid can party in college"
Yep, I am usually a nice guy... I don't really look at the stickers etc when allowing people to merge, but when I see someone beeing an A$$hat, and notice a certain sticker, I usually just roll my eyes and say figures!:rolleyes:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
brungeman said:
Yep, I am usually a nice guy... I don't really look at the stickers etc when allowing people to merge, but when I see someone beeing an A$$hat, and notice a certain sticker, I usually just roll my eyes and say figures!:rolleyes:
i have noticed a strong correlation between soccer moms in denalis and minivans who loiter in the left lane and the "support our troops" ribbon stickers...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Toshi said:
i have noticed a strong correlation between soccer moms in denalis and minivans who loiter in the left lane and the "support our troops" ribbon stickers...
:rofl:
I tried to get the guy that printed the calvins for me to print some car magnets for me that said "RIBBON MAGNETS SUCK" he didn't want to, and the only way he could keep me from having them printed in the end, was to tell me he wanted a minimum of 20 ordered and wanted $10 each for them! :rolleyes:

that was officially the last time I went into his shop:cool:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
jimmydean said:
You need the 18" Madona sticker all the hommies rock in my area. But you have to put it in the middle of the back window and slightly crooked.
i was gonna get a giant subaru logo on the back instead but i decided that it would be a bit much

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Toshi said:
There was a ribbon sticker I saw the other day (don't recall the color) that said "support strippers". I want one!

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
cannondalejunky said:
Basicly i love my car and my bikes more than life its self, and my bro got my windows tinted (15% slightly illeagal) for an early birthday present, plus i bought a decal for the windshield.

It's kinda hard to tell but the decal has "SUBARU" written in smaller letters above "OUTBACK"

Before

After

"Signs the end of the world is nigh" and "Immortal glassy-eyeds" all in one post.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
speaking of window stickers... i saw this sticker that basically took up the whole window on the back of a scion... noted it last week... i couldn t believe me eyes... some of the lettering was 4"s high...

'Lets trade - Oil for immigrants
One barrell for one w3tback
That ll do (for now) '

please don t take offense to this... i couldn t believe what i was reading... how does this guy not get his car trashed ????? :confused: