Quantcast

My dad got his Explorer jacked

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
At about 1pm today (Tuesday 02-20-07) my father was at the IHOP at Oak Tree Village on Hwy 99 and about 100th street in Seattle.
He went in the bathroom and set down his keys while washing his hands. A kid grabbed the keys and jetted out the door.
My father has some physical issues which prevent him from running so by the time he got to the parkinglot the kid and a girl were ripping out of the parking lot.
If you see a newer Explorer (its a 2004 - its the bigger body style) that is a lighter color of blue (Wedgewood Blue) with BIG rims on it (22's) and some tacky looking Hawiian print seat covers please PM me and call the cops.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Found the car today in an abondoned area near Alderwwod Mall. Along with about seven other stolen/stripped cars.
If anyone sees these rims for sale please PM or call the cops.
Milanni Ambrose Type331
22" x 9.5" - 5 x 4-1/2" spacing
305-40ER 22 tires of unknown brand.
Thanks

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Found the car today in an abondoned area near Alderwwod Mall. Along with about seven other stolen/stripped cars.
If anyone sees these rims for sale please PM or call the cops.
Milanni Ambrose Type331
22" x 9.5" - 5 x 4-1/2" spacing
305-40ER 22 tires of unknown brand.
Thanks

Did they steal his extra gold chains in the glovebox? Those are some pimp wheels.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
dude if you find out who did it, just **** them up. dont even bother with cops. go after them Punisher style.

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
Next car I buy that's worth over $20K is getting LoJack. I'm lucky that nobody has attempted to break into my Audi, but Lynnwood/Edmonds isn't too rough of a neighborhood.