Quantcast

My Dad just bought a Harley Sportser

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Like this one

Its a 2005 he purchased from a dealer, since my dad is even shorter than I am he has to have it modified by switching out the rear shocks and installing a custom made seat. Its going to be delivered in in about 10 days.

In the 70's I used to ride on the back of his Kawasaki 500 until my mom made him get rid of it. I guess she's softened over the years. :)

Edit: The color of the Harley is Black Cherry Pearl - my mom wants everyone to know that.

Last edited:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
He's 62 and retired - past the point of caring about image, he just wanted a bike that is comfortable for cruising om Sunday mornings. Plus I think its pretty quiet - my parents HOA is very strict on noises and such.
Kind of funny that he bought a Harley then. The reason people buy them is for the image and the noise.
If you want something comfortable, buy a jap bike.

I hope he enjoys it.

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Not to be a dick but who cares.

I think that could be said for most(if not all) of the stuff posted in the lounge.

:monkey:

Anyways, thats a cool looking bike. I don't usually dig harleys, but that looks different from most...in a good way

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
I think that could be said for most(if not all) of the stuff posted in the lounge.

:monkey:

Anyways, thats a cool looking bike. I don't usually dig harleys, but that looks different from most...in a good way
I know, I am still waiting for a who cares smilie.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I pissed my neighbors off good this morning with my "Harley" :D

"Shakes like a paint can at Home Depot at stop lights."