Quantcast

my dearest road cycling..

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i know she's got some cheapy componentry but hey, at least i own it all and she moves and well at that! not too mention there are toO many people who buy sh!t and disgrace the hell out of cycling by not doing it because it makes them feel goOd about themselves but rather just to fit into something and for why they chose cycling i guess i'll just never know but i can outride people with campy and dura ace and whatever with this 105.
hey, if you got it, flaunt it, right?! :) alls i really know is that come time for me to upgrade in a month or two, i'ma gonna win me some races!!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
that's my first ever real bike!!

odometer in two months on the cat eye is at 1060 .6 plus on a fitzer or something computer in which i used for two weeks of my brother's, i have an additional 437.? on this bike.

dam, i'd live on her if i could! :cupidarrow:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and that seat and post has been lowered about an inch. i had a hard time getting adjusted to a road bike in the beginning and thought i needed it up that high but it was after about 500 miles and a few goOd group rides with swcc that it came to me that i am a complete idiot and that i need to ride with some serious riders so if any of you know where team astana might be training tomorrow.... :)

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
this is the other computer. funny, i rode this bike around for a few months but it's a 50 and i ride a 56.5.