Quantcast

my frineds and I are starting a dh team

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My friends and I are starting a dh team. A few live in Morro Bay, 1.5 hrs north. At my friends ranch we are going to build trails, jumps and wooden trails . HOw do you build teter-totters; do you use hinges?

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
Transcend said:
seriously..at 2:30 pm, most people on this forum are at work. Give them some time to respond before you post again tiger.
Ha, good one. The only time I'm on here is when I'm at work and I have a feeling this is true for alot of other people too. ....crap, I think I hear my boss coming...

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
dfinn said:
Ha, good one. The only time I'm on here is when I'm at work and I have a feeling this is true for alot of other people too. ....crap, I think I hear my boss coming...
While true (thankfully I am my own boss), we also have others things to attend to and cannot jump to a teeter totter builders aid at a moments notice.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I was at school. We are doing some project things. In English, me and 2 other kids were supposed to read a story for class in the library(that we would later summarize at home). I read while I was on rm today.

marlopez

Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
West LA
hey patrick, its mario. christian called me the other day and told me about how you got a bullit. show me some pictures of the jumps at your house

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Dh and fr team. I didn;t get a bullit yet, I am still looking for a 7inch small bullit. I raced at firestone on my level bettty, it was a little hard with that but my fist run was 1:54 then 1:51

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
mtnbrider said:
How do you upload pics
Don't make a 'quick reply'. Look at the bottom left of the last post of this thread. You see "Reply"??? Click that and it should be self explanatory from there.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
So you're part of a "team" that doesn't really race and has no sponsers. Not only that, but you want to make teeter totters? Here you go- PINKBIKE!!!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
We raced at firestone . We are starting to do Dh racing, but we are going to build a bunch of stuff at my friends ranch in Morro Bay. Maybe eventually we will get sponsors later. Pink bike is full those canadiens.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
mtnbrider said:
We raced at firestone . We are starting to do Dh racing, but we are going to build a bunch of stuff at my friends ranch in Morro Bay. Maybe eventually we will get sponsors later. Pink bike is full those canadiens.
Don't listen to these people. Just make a team and have fun.

Mar 21, 2005
When my friends and I wanted to make a team we didnt have any sponsors or many races under our belt, but we made a team anyway. Then we made a website and asked companies to look at it. Over time we got quite a few offers from sponsors. I highly recommend a website so that people know your out there. If you would like to look at ours, check out www.norcalfreeride.com. Good luck.

nickaziz

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
mtnbrider said:
I was at school. We are doing some project things. In English, me and 2 other kids were supposed to read a story for class in the library(that we would later summarize at home).
Well that sounds like a waste of time.

nickaziz

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
What's so hard about making a team? You come up with a name and ride together. Use that name when you enter races. Simple really.

As fork making teter-totters... Go to a playground and look at the teter-totters there, and then improvise based on your supplies.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
We can't get sponsors right away-how would you do that. We are just going to race with each other and maybe become goood enough to get sponsored.