Quantcast

My head hurts... Is it the weekend yet?

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Holy Jeebus! I don't know what it's like to get raped but this was probably a good approximation.

I manage an auto repair & auto body shop in Socal. Just got a visit from the state and fed. When they usually show up, it's just one inspector for one agency. Lo and behold, 7 inspectors from 7 different agencies show up including OSHA, Bureau of Automotive Repair, and the friggn COMMISSIONER of the California Department of Industrial Relations. 1 hour later they're gone and I DIDN'T GET ANY CITATIONS!!!! :banana:

From 1pm to 2pm all I got was papers, sign this, lemme see this, touring the compound, going over invoices, all the while my employees are being interviewed one by one.

Found out 10 min ago that 4 of my neighbors have been shut down for infractions, excessive citations, no permits, illegal employees, etc...

I'm done. I wish I can go home, but I still have 3hrs left. Happy pills or not, I'm bustin out my secret wild turkey 101 stash. :cheers:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
nice that has to be pretty hard to get no citations. when i worked in auto shops we used to like keeping the hose next to the circuit breaker and using the fire extinguishers as shelfs.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
I know what it's like. The TSA likes to give me surprise audits a couple times a year.

Tons of fun.

Good job getting through it!!!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Yeah, Sherms! Where'd you stash all the child laborers? Trash can?