Quantcast

My Imperial is in the Mail, what fork?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Where did you get the frame? I just sold one a few days ago? Those wheels I also used on the bike with ATOMLAB adapters!
IAN

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
Where did you get the frame? I just sold one a few days ago? Those wheels I also used on the bike with ATOMLAB adapters!
IAN
I bought the frame about a month ago on E-bay from someone from Asheville, it was originally flat black with white Decals, but the paint was super rough when I recieved it so i decided to get it powdercoated, im hoping I will get it back today, and my Travis 150 will get here today aswell. I havent ordered new decals yet, but i will probably call Evil Today, im just not sure if i want black or white. Ill post pics when I get it back.

kona-ryder

Monkey
Jul 18, 2006
Above you on the podium.
I bought the frame about a month ago on E-bay from someone from Asheville, it was originally flat black with white Decals, but the paint was super rough when I recieved it so i decided to get it powdercoated, im hoping I will get it back today, and my Travis 150 will get here today aswell. I havent ordered new decals yet, but i will probably call Evil Today, im just not sure if i want black or white. Ill post pics when I get it back.
Dude, I was going to buy that same guys 888rc! I looked in his other items and there was an Evil hard-tail frame... weird