Quantcast

My jamis diablo is built!!!

Freeridejerk

Chimp
Jul 19, 2007
Palm Desert, CA
My jamis Diablo is finally built and rideable. I have already taken her on a few local DH runs, and the thing rails!!!!! I also hit up a few freeride trails and it did everything like a dream.
Here is the current build some parts are going to be replaced however, i just wanted to get this thing up and running first.

fork: Manitou travis triple (203mm)

BB: truvativ howitzer (83mm)

brakes: hayes 9 carbon (will be getting avid codes)

Crankset: Truvativ hussefelt (will be getting saint hollowtechs)

Pedals: Easton flatboy

stem: Dangerboy Tank

Wheels: Sun rims Singletracks, awesome wheelset!!

R der.:shimano xt

F der.:shimano deore (the xt didnt work with the frame)

saddle: pivit

Seatpost: Haro

Tires: Kenda Nevegals 2.5

The build as of right now is working awesome!! i may just leave it like this for a while. here are some pics:

Carn75

Chimp
May 10, 2007
South Jersey
How do you like the feel of the Diablo so far? I've only ridden Tron Horses DH,but my XC bike is a Jamis.My buddy who owns a lbs can get me a good deal on either 06' or 07's,but i dont really know many people who have one in my area.Thanks for any info.

Freeridejerk

Chimp
Jul 19, 2007
Palm Desert, CA
How do you like the feel of the Diablo so far? I've only ridden Tron Horses DH,but my XC bike is a Jamis.My buddy who owns a lbs can get me a good deal on either 06' or 07's,but i dont really know many people who have one in my area.Thanks for any info.

So far i LOVE this bike!!! it sucks everything up really really well. Besides it riding like a dream bike it also looks awesome! If i were you i would have your lbs owner order one and when he gets i put together test ride it to get the feel of things and see how you like it.
The cable routing is a little weird but it doesnt take anything away from the performance so WHO CARES! Good luck man on making your desicion, the diablo wont let you down man.

Freeridejerk

Chimp
Jul 19, 2007
Palm Desert, CA
Sounds good man,thanks for the heads up.I think i can get an 06' 1.0 for around $2k brand new, so i may go after it.
Yeah the 1.0 and the 2.0 arnt very different from each other, one just has a manitou revox the other a manitou swinger 4 way rear shock, and for that price i would say go for it!