Quantcast

My mess of bikes

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
Just to make some of you jealous, I'll show you some of what I've got hiding out in my garage. And no I won't tell you the address.

Bikes:
Large V10
Medium Blur 4X
Extra-Large Blur XC
Medium Chameleon
I don't know what size, but probably a Large Nomad
old Specialized Road Bike
my custom built chopper with 8 speeds and a rear disc brake

Attachments

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Wow. :drool: :eek:

I've got a medium Demo 8, a Regular DOC, a Large Stumpjumper hardtail, an 80s Croll 853 hardtail, and a BMX.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
My dream bke is SC vpfree. You suck- I only have an azonic evolution HT and a Redline bmx bike.

That chopper is so tall; nice job!

Reptile

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
Colorado
I'm no more jealous of you than I am of an alcoholic who shows me how many different bottles of beer he has in his fridge.

What you have, my friend, is not a stable, but a sickness. As in, "Hello, my name is Beaver and I have too many bikes....:help: "

:)

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Wow. Thats a lot of bikes. All those expensive bikes and you cant even get a good enough camera to get a nice still shot. Those pics are hella blurry. Haha.

My garage consists of: A car, a hooked up semi-working Go Ped, many tools, Cannondale Prophet, Specialized P.1 A1, Giant Sedona, Giant Rincon(old school one) Schwinn Le Tour (or something like that), Gitane Tour de France(Super old school). So yea, I dont have a bike collection like you but I have a pretty sweet garage.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
beaverbiker said:
Just to make some of you jealous, I'll show you some of what I've got hiding out in my garage. And no I won't tell you the address.

Bikes:
Large V10
Medium Blur 4X
Extra-Large Blur XC
Medium Chameleon
Hmmmm....i probably should get rid of at least one of them....

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I have my Intense M1, Cortina Joyride, and a Specialized P1 custom that's in my bike collection. I'll get you some pics soon with the new work space :)

1soulrider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2002
nor cal
beaverbiker said:

Bikes:
Large V10
Medium Blur 4X
Extra-Large Blur XC
Medium Chameleon

Not bad, but my stables a little fatter than yours

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I own 6 bikes (7 if you include the one locked down by the train station), from a VP-Free to a Seven Axiom.

I have you all beat in one regard: bikes per square feet. I live in an one bedroom apartment, so I have bikes hanging everywhere.