Quantcast

my n* thoughts

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
well, i just got back from a week of riding at n*, thanks to all the monkeys who put in some advice for me. the mtn had some killer riding, over the 4 days that i was there i hit all the trails at least a few times, i loved boondocks, karpiel, dog bone and sticks and stones. i had a really great time and loved almost every minute of it, the place really worked my bike and myslef for that matter, i am pretty tired and haggard, all the runs just had so many damn rocks and it was pretty much brutal no matter what line you took, that one rock shoot or i jusst there were 2 on lower karpiel were straight killer glad i had ever inch of travel. anyways, i dont have any pic or vid but i thought id share about my ride, i rode there 4 days and i dont think i coulda taken 1 more run, my bike is pretty messed up and i am feelin it, it was a great trip and a f*ckin sweet place to ride.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
lol but we all know its not the mountain or the bike but the rider lol. glad you had fun. a friend from my lbs is heading up there with a bunch of friends and will be riding a completely decked out vp free. only down side is the fork. boxxer team not the best but he didnt have the money for an 888 and the slider pluses were out of stock. damn thats the same prob i had. :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: .and hes got the new race face diablos x type cranks. ohh yeh those things are sweet.

what kinda rig were you riding just so i can let him know what to expect outa n*
:D

Morgan

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
all lit up
yea, the place really was sweet, its nice to ride some seriously technical trails and live to tell, as you said the place destroys bikes mine got like owned... also your firends bike sounds like it will be good, i have a v10 and loved every inch of travel. hope to be back soon....